Name a BAD movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JessicaAnn said:

Those songs were absolutely unbelievable. How they thought having songs about reproduction and having sex because the country want's them to would make the movie successful, I have no idea. Maybe they were depending on the lead guy's awful fake accent instead.

I can't believe no one said Million Dollar Hotel. I know we all love Bono but come on...

Vertical Limit - fuckin horrible! :down:

Hewson said:
Seeing as this is a U2 forum, surprised nobody has mentioned "Entropy" yet.
Aside from the band's cameos and the cigarette smoking cat, that was the worst piece of dreck ever put on film.

Not to troll but Million Dollar Hotel's cinematography couldn't hide the fact that the movie sucked. Sorry all.

Alien vs Predator
Me , Myself and Irene :yuck:
Rocky II , III, IV, V
Rambo II & III
Robocop 3
Superman
Batman Forever
Batman & Robin ( 4th film of the series )
Tomb raider 's
Gone In 60 seconds
Hackers

WinnieThePoo said:
Alien vs Predator
Me , Myself and Irene :yuck:
Rocky II , III, IV, V
Rambo II & III
Robocop 3
Superman
Batman Forever
Batman & Robin ( 4th film of the series )
Tomb raider 's
Gone In 60 seconds
Hackers

:up:

Resident evil :madspit:

whackjester said:
Not to troll but Million Dollar Hotel's cinematography couldn't hide the fact that the movie sucked. Sorry all.

Would have to agree. Even though I generally like art-house type movies and have seen Wim Wenders movies before that I liked, this one went clean over my head.

From Justin to Kelly and pretty much almost every other movie starring a singer trying to be an actor with the odd exception.

Blair Witch Project - I (and people sitting next to me) never felt so ripped off at the cinema as when I watched this piece of trash. Granted, it was an interesting concept... for about 5 minutes or so.

Clockwork Orange - I loved the book but Kubrick's film is a terribly dated travesty IMO.

The Scorpion King. The Mummy movies were quite fun for me to watch but this was just crap.
Sentimental Destinies: French film by Olivier Assayas. Very boring.
Kung-Fu Hustle: Stephen Chow's gongfu homage cum screwball comedy. Everyone I know loved it...I just didn't like it much. OK, probably doesn't belong here, but well.

martha said:
Cliffhanger with Sylvester Stallone

God yes! And the damn BBC insist on showing this film, at least 364 of the 365 days of the year!!!!:mad:
Barring Xmas day of course, when they 'Premiere' a film for all the family, that's never been shown on the channel before.
Usually sth that came out at least 4 years ago!!:yawn:

I am adding more ...

Twins
Junior
Well, everything starring Arnold Schwarzenegger
All the Right Moves (Bad Tom Cruise movie from early in his career)

Mr. BAW said:
Collateral Damage and Terminator 3.............

I think that T3 was not that bad...

For me:

Turbulence (the worst piece of crap ever filmed)
Anaconda 2 (Anaconda 2??? WTF!!!)
Spawn (C'moooooon)
All Rocky movies
All Jackie Chan movies
Cool as Ice (Vanilla Ice in a movie??? WTF!)
All Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller "movies" (I could hit them both to dead)
Episode One

JessicaAnn said:
I am adding more ...

Twins
Junior
Well, everything starring Arnold Schwarzenegger
All the Right Moves (Bad Tom Cruise movie from early in his career)

even kindergarten cop???

Back
Top Bottom