Name 2 Bands...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phanan said:

Just for the record, I left Pink Floyd off of this, because with them, there's still a chance.

:D

and you will get your chance ,
david Gilmour with nicky Mason ( maybe ) will tour europe and us , so

The Smashing Pumpkins
Rage Against The Machine

However, Billy Corgan did say in his advertisement in two Chicago newspapers that The Smashing Pumpkins are his life and that he wants to reform the band.

If anything, only drummer Jimmy Chamberlin will come back because he has expressed interest whereas Iha is working with A Perfect Circle and many other projects. And D'Arcy has fallen off the face of the earth as a horse breeder.

But as everyone knows, Billy Corgan was/is The Smashing Pumpkins.

I will leave Queen off of my list, because I actually DID see them with Freddy Mercury (RIP)

Beatles
Led Zeppelin (who were gonna tour in 1980, and who I would have seen, if Bonham hadn't died, RIP)
INXS
The Who (w/Keith Moon... saw them without, obviously)

Guns N' Roses: I saw the 90's version with Matt Sorum(drums) and Gilby Clark(rythm guitar) but I would kill to be able to see the original lineup with Izzy Stradlin(Rythm guitar) and Steven Adler(drums) in some club in L.A. Say the Ritz or the Whiskey:drool: :drool:

Other than that I've seen everyone that I've desperately needed to see except sadly the Cure. The Cure's lineup has been like a revolving door every since they began though so to me an original Cure lineup doesn't mean much. Robert is the Cure so whoever he plays with is fine by me as long as I can get an opportunity to see them someday.

James-

Have liked a number of their songs for ages but never really brought any of their albums for some reason (besides the "best of").
Am starting to get into their music more now though, have to say Ive definately missed out over the years.
This band, IMO, are absolutely superb and are quickly becoming a favourite of mind.
Such a shame they aren't still going anymore.:(

Would have liked to have seen Queen with Freddie Mercury too.

Giving it some thought (although I still would like to see Paganini), the first band I'd like to see is Suede, because they actually used to come down here a lot but I never got to see them.

The next would actually be the Libertines. I like their music a lot and I'd probably have a good time.

Back
Top Bottom