*Naked* and........................................DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
< Whoa!...I put Vertigo Gal into google....and look!

BettyGrable1.jpg

^holy shit :ohmy: :flirt:

you really need to get it though zootles, the elevation-BD-UTEOTW opener is amazing, Wake up Dead Man after SBS is really beautiful, AIWIY into Streets is amazing, great versions of Angel of Harlem, One, Walk On

:drool: :sad: :heart:

bye kat

Zootlesque said:
oh yeah? I ate 5 oreos! :reject:

:lol:

But I promised myself and my friend that I was just going to eat healthy from now on and I just broke that :reject:

and we started this at 1:15 this afternoon :lol: :grumpy: :reject:

circa1992 said:
Hey Cassie :hug:

Why are you :grumpy:

i just found out that my stubborn grandma won't sell me her car, even though she has a hip replacement in each side and really shouldn't be bending down to get into a little car and i'm driving a piece of poop that DIES ALL THE TIME :mad: and she just bought a new minivan specifically so she wouldn't have to bend down into her car, but now she would rather have me be completely unsafe on the road rather than give up the car that she supposedly loves so much! And, i don't even have a cell phone, although now my dad is considering getting me one because i have no way to call anyone if/when my car dies...

(i apologize for my rant, but i had to get it out) :sigh:

onebloodonelife said:

i just found out that my stubborn grandma won't sell me her car, even though she has a hip replacement in each side and really shouldn't be bending down to get into a little car and i'm driving a piece of poop that DIES ALL THE TIME :mad: and she just bought a new minivan specifically so she wouldn't have to bend down into her car, but now she would rather have me be completely unsafe on the road rather than give up the car that she supposedly loves so much! And, i don't even have a cell phone, although now my dad is considering getting me one because i have no way to call anyone if/when my car dies...

(i apologize for my rant, but i had to get it out) :sigh:

That sucks :madspit:

:hug: :hug:

^^^^yeah, and i forgot to add...she just had SURGERY!!!!

VG: she says that she likes the car too much and wants to save her minivan...don't ask me, she's a farmer, so she likes to save things and use them until they die, but this is a bit extreme...and she drives it to work instead of her minivan

Zoot: I'm 16 and just got my license in October :D (after failing once :reject: )

:grumpy: :mad: :madspit: :grumpy:

Last edited:
^^^^^^^ VG, :lol: you're not alone! I bought a big bag of Wawy Lays potato chips and Double Stuff Chocolate oreos! :reject: :reject:

<loves junk food :drool: and figures that i only live once, why not indulge myself as much as possible...it helps that i have a relatively good metabolism :happy:

Back
Top Bottom