MyHeritage.com Celebrity Lookalikes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LikeNoOneBefore

Refugee
So I put my picture into this thing on www.myheritage.com and they gave me celebrities I look like.

Try it out! It's free to register.

Here's a few that I got:

Audrey Hepburn
Angelina Jolie
Enya
Charlize Theron
Ashley Olson (Blegh)
Kirstin Dunst
Drew Barrymore
Kate Hudson
Amanda Bynes
Anne Hathaway
Cameron Diaz

Usually, my friends say I look like Ann Coulter, Madonna, Legolas and Rick Wakeman. :lol:

Post your results when you're done! :D

I did this a couple months back. I think they're more funny than accurate, but here goes:

29ddame.jpg

2jb5yf4.jpg

Erm, this picture was for a Costume Party, I don't walk around dressed like this. :lol:

celeblooks.JPG

When I was little, I looked exactly like Laura Ingalls on Little House on the Prairie. My great-aunt actually thought I *was* her, acting on the show!

:ohmy: Howard Dean! :lmao:

I have a similar story Lies, when I was little people thought I was one of the Olsen twins on Full House. Looking back at my baby/toddler pictures I really did look exactly like them at that age.

U2democrat said:
:ohmy: Howard Dean! :lmao:

:lol: He looks just like my Uncle Rick in that pic (but Uncle Rick is not my blood uncle)

Funny Price Harry is up there. My mom has article about him in my baby photo book b/c we had the same due-date. I think his birthday is Sept. 14? (mine is 11)

myheritage.jpg

Looks like they pretty much just take your facial expression and match it up to pics with similar facial expressions.

:cheaters:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

So Miro...did you go dressed up as a high class...uh...:uhoh:...er, businesswoman?

:wink:

It was a Film Noir, 1940s theme smart ass...

and I love how this thing seems to think that actual resemblance is 90% based on the position of your head, not so much actual similarities. :lol:

You know...the more I look at mine, I think you ought to be worried! A serial killer, A former N*Sync singer, a moron president, AND to top it all off, it says percentagewise, I most look like a lady...and she ain't pretty....:sigh:

edit: How could I forget, the Terminator...:sad:

I stuck in a photo of the male clown partner and he got Kirsten Dunst and a whole other pile of female celebrities as lookalikes. :giggle:

With normal photos I got Audrey Tautou a few times.

Back
Top Bottom