MyHeritage.com Celebrity Lookalikes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
ok i had to upload a better picture after the first one came up 71% uday hussein :madspit:

386878_090963a7413954lqrodi08.JPG

I almost told you how much you look like Magic Johnson when we met. I swear to God I did.

The stained dress was a dead giveaway wasn't it? :shifty:

Barrichello is also a Formula 1 driver. On second thought; two F1 drivers and one Starfleet Admiral, maybe it's not that bad after all. :hmm:

lookalikesqn7.jpg

Nice to know I resemble a woman so much. Maybe the fact that I've buzzed my hair now would change that result.

I actually have got the Edward Norton and Gyllenhaal references before, though.

^ you really do look similar to Jake Gyllenhaal!....but Howie from the backstreet boys, not so much :)

449769_7014720b4d6954rglqnc16.JPG

LOL Its weird some guy at work calls me Charlotte and I never really saw the similarities...also used to get called Joey from Dawsons Creek at school.

LOL @ me looking more like Charlotte Church than Bono looks like Bono :eyebrow:

I did several photos of mine, different poses and only a few came up more than twice.
Courtney Cox, Angelina Jolie ,Jessica Biehl, Audrey Tatou, and Kate Winslet..none of whom I look like

The worst was Hilary Clinton..at least it wasnt Jacko

This thing is hilarious. It told me one of my pictures looks 50% like Billy Idol, and I look nothing at all like Billy Idol :lmao:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
wow... on second thought, this thing really does work...

335299548_d3fd4150f0_o.jpg

amazing :love:
\\

Ive always thought that I looked like eggplant too. He was on the show charles in charge..he did a few guest starring appearances.

Back
Top Bottom