My Winter Wonderland....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Babydoll

Blue Crack Addict
Even though it's supposed to be almost spring and hence warmer, here in MN it still looks like the middle of winter!

I decided to take some pics outside my house:

Picture505.jpg

Picture506.jpg

Babydoll said:

christmas decorations :hyper:

your roomie's beaten up rusted station-wagon is gone :( :lol:

looks good in the winter. but you nieghbourhood will look hot in summer when the leafs grow back back on all them trees :drool:

My street looks the same with all the damn snow except we probably have about a foot more.

:madwife: Canada :madwife:

wow Babydoll, those pics are beautiful! I'm sure its horribly cold, but I've never been in snow and thats too pretty to resist. I wanna be there! I'm a sucker for snow on trees and streets like that. :drool: I wanna go to snow!!! :(

Another view from Minnesota.......

I'm so excited about having a snow day! Work and school are closed and more than likely both will be closed tomorrow too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20070302_03171.jpg

The grill.....it's now almost completely covered. The wind is blowing so hard that snow from the roof is falling off onto the deck.
20070302_0318-1.jpg

This is our pond surrounded by large rocks. :D
20070302_0316-1.jpg

This is what the pond looks like in normal times:
ducks.jpg

This is the worst snowstorm we've had in years and the first time I've ever been excited to be snowed in. I could easily stay in until Monday morning. :kiss:

:shocked: oh my god!!!! I've never seen such thick snow in my life!!!! :ohmy:

It looks incredibly pretty&would be fun to play in, but i just couldn't take the cold you're getting there BD! :no: :scream:

Nice houses, btw :wink: and love the duckies always :cute:

oh wow. if i had to move to america, minnesota is where it would be. not only are your houses pretty, but you have snow! your trees would bother me, but if were able to plant some perennials or something, we'd be sweet. but they may not cope with that much ice...
:hmm:

Angela Harlem said:
oh wow. if i had to move to america, minnesota is where it would be. not only are your houses pretty, but you have snow! your trees would bother me, but if were able to plant some perennials or something, we'd be sweet. but they may not cope with that much ice...
:hmm:

we have tons of beautiful trees and flowers in the Spring and Summer! :wink: Most of them turn all sorts of colors in Autumn. We definitely have 4 seasons here.

great pic's everyone:) it's nice to see others have alot of snow too.....here's my winter wonderland...:angry: I am so tired of snow:scream:

winter077.jpg

that truck isn't going anywhere for a while:lmao: that sign post is 6 ft....

winter075.jpg

winter0712.jpg

my deck..:crack:

:no: :scream: no thanks, i'm just happy we are getting it ice&sunny&mild at last over here :happy:

Back
Top Bottom