MY WEEKEND

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elizabeth

New Yorker
this weekend I went to MOTORCROSS in Pittsburgh.

IT WAS AMAZING!!!

this pic is from the competition
7.jpg

this one too...
9.jpg

it was my first time at one of these events. this randy young fellow interspersed his routine with a few sexually charged gestures.

DSC3681.jpg

probably with her in mind...
ErinStatSheet.jpg

I went to this also......rather entertaining. nothing like seeing someone do some crazy jumps, get off their bike and do the robot and the worm. There was some good mullet watching as well.

Originally posted by Sicy:
Coooooool pics !!

Motocross Playboy Bunnies?? lol

next time you are in pittsburgh...and motorcross is too....i will buy you a ticket and we will go and scream!! it will be so fun.

i'm peeved. I posted these awesome pics of motorcross and no one was really excited.

do you all think you are TOO GOOD for motorcross??????

anyway, I was at a school today doing entertaining programs (i love my job) and saw that one student did a cool biography on MAD MIKE JONES!!! WOO HOO!!

Just an odd little sidenote/U2 relation:

The company that promotes the tour of the Motocross is SFX/Clear Channel, the folks who produced U2's tour. The motocross is at the Metrodome here in Minneapolis this weekend. I will not be attending. (But I'm not puting my nose up in the air at it).

Originally posted by tiny dancer:
Hey Elizabeth I live 50 miles north of Pittsburgh (town of Indiana), and had no idea this event was happening.
smile.gif

You live in Indiana, PA? We are there all the time! I work for the Science Center, downtown. I'm always traveling up your way doing science shows for schools.

AND MOTORCROSS ROCKS!!!

TOO MUCH METAL FOR ONE HAND!!

My weekend:
work friday, work saturday 9-4 then babysit 5-whenever, work sunday 9-3. I suck. But I'm rrrRRRICH!!! MWAHAHAHAH!

------------------
*You're very kind. Most people laugh when they see my googly eye.*

flibbertigibbet

The Edge, it's a direct object.

"I'm forgetful. But above all, I'm lazy."

Back
Top Bottom