My wee bro is in hospital

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono-vox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
maze of your imagination, where the streets have n
Ill just edit this cus the news wasnt as bad as we thought
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by bono-vox (edited 05-13-2002).]

he'll be in my thoughts.

i went through something that sounds the same when i was 4. ended up being my appendix.

Originally posted by cloudimani:
awww, hope he gets soon better bono-v, is he in the Royal? I spent a couple of stints in there when I was younger, dont envy him! My ward was full of mad old people though...

Nah i was in the royal when i was 10 getting my tonsils out in the kid ward with a freakin gate @ the end..

Hes in the city cus its their intake day but they had a shortage of beds...he got the last bed availabe or sumtin and he has a cool bed that moves up and down and stuff and has a window view he can see all of belfast
smile.gif

awww, hope he gets soon better bono-v, is he in the Royal? I spent a couple of stints in there when I was younger, dont envy him! My ward was full of mad old people though...

------------------
Love is a very powerful thing. There's nothing more radical than two people loving each other. When I talk about love I'm thinking of an unselfish love. Emotions can be bought and sold just like anything else, but I think real love is about giving and not expecting anything in return...I think that love stands out when set against struggle.
-Bono (on love in 'War')

?*~darkcloud~*?

Originally posted by bono-vox:

Hes in the city cus its their intake day but they had a shortage of beds...he got the last bed availabe or sumtin and he has a cool bed that moves up and down and stuff and has a window view he can see all of belfast
smile.gif

ah ok, I'm usually around there, I'll wave up at the big horrible yellow tower next time I pass, passersby wont think I'm any stranger than usual (probably)

------------------
Love is a very powerful thing. There's nothing more radical than two people loving each other. When I talk about love I'm thinking of an unselfish love. Emotions can be bought and sold just like anything else, but I think real love is about giving and not expecting anything in return...I think that love stands out when set against struggle.
-Bono (on love in 'War')

?*~darkcloud~*?

Back
Top Bottom