My top 10 online interferencers of the year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AcrobatMan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Song of the week "sentimental" by Porcupine Tree
well been here for many years now..

met couple of interferencers this year..so that was great...
( if i rank them, they would come in my top 2 but i am not ranking them here)

1) A_Wanderer - I dont believe in most of what he says ( especially in FYM). But the amounts of arguments and counter-arguments he makes is unbelieavable. Initially I thought he was a different name for Sting2 but...its looks like he is different.
Some of his posts has been on controversial issues..but who doesnt like controversy..So He is my Interferencer of 2004

2) Deathbear - In only few months he has been here, my frequency of visiting interference increased. He is really good.

3) Bonochick - For the poems she write on DOL.. I like them all.. Make it a point to read them all. I really do.

4) U2democrat - I dont know from where she appeared but I can see her post a lot of places and lot of times..Very passionate about a lot of things.. :sexywink: to her from me

5) Lara Mullen - She is been seen on and off this year ( may be I was on and off) on some of the board. A veteran at a young age :sexywink: - bit nostalgic about bono-vox me..

6) Evalicious - She is my special friend and we have eaten ice-creams together..So :wink:

7) Sicy - For replying to all emails regarding any issues on interference...and helping me contact couple of interferencers

8) NBC - I like reading the stuff he writes ( dont necessarily believe or agree in them all the time)..especially in Goal in Soul. I think he has always written in a good way.

AcrobatMan

it feels like i had that name many moons ago

cheers AM

:wink:

So I didn't make your top 10 but I am in the real top ten.

Oh no I got knocked out by meegannie :scream: I'm only #11 now. Better get posting.

i don't know if i could make a list like that. many of you have certainly made me laugh out loud at my desk. some of you i have met and have had a wonderful time with. and then there are those of you that are really close to my heart. you listen and make me smile. :D

then on the other hand, there are those of you that i secretly lust after. :drool: you know who you are. :wink:

nope, i can't rank them at all. :no:

By real top 10 I meant the top 10 highest posters list, not anyone's favorite. I used to be 10th on that but recently meeganie knocked me down to 11th. So I must post more to work my way back up.

There is no way I would make a list of my favorite, or least favorite posters. I will say that kellyahern, u2granny, and Queen Bee are among those who deserve much credit for all the pics and stills they bring to PLEBA.

guess he hates all the rest of us so bad he couldn't think of 2 more! ;)

Here's my Top 10

1. U2 Democrat

2. Starsgoblue

3. Miss Velvet Dress 75

4. Larry Mullen's Pop Angel

5. Dave C

6. Brazilian Fly

7. Tiny Dancer

8. Mr. BAW

9. Verte76

10. Mrs. Springsteen

ZeroDude said:
it's interesting no?

:shrug: I guess. Seems like more of high school popularity contest to me. I for one am glad I'm no longer in high school.

This forum is full of great people, ranking them just seems odd to me. Each their own.

DaveC said:
since when does 8 = 10? :scratch:

yes i realised the mistake as soon as i posted it..

i couldnt edit the sub line..

well I forgot DaveC in top 10.. :mad: or rather top 8...

DaveC must surely be in top 10 for his lists, polls, his knowledge of pink floyd..his music taste..

I keep you at no 4...and shift everyone else one down..

so its 9 now... damn it.. :)

I love lists!

Here is mine

1. Bad Ronnie
2. Jimmy Journal
3. Gary #2
4. Flag Pole Pear
5. Z Edge
6. The Wanderer
7. Gickies Gaygeez
8. John Travolta
9. Fake Edge
10. Sicy

TwoAmericas said:
Here's my Top 10

1. U2 Democrat

2. Starsgoblue

3. Miss Velvet Dress 75

5. Dave C

6. Brazilian Fly

7. Tiny Dancer

8. Mr. BAW

9. Verte76

10. Mrs. Springsteen

"What have I,
what have I,
what have I done to deserve this ?????

:confused:

wow, i'm on two top 10 lists!!! what did i do to deserve such an honor??? :bow::bow::bow: thank y'all that means alot to be noticed. :up:

i must say i can't narrow down my favorite interferencers to 10. there's too many cool people here! :hug:s to all!

AcrobatMan said:

yes i realised the mistake as soon as i posted it..

i couldnt edit the sub line..

well I forgot DaveC in top 10.. :mad: or rather top 8...

DaveC must surely be in top 10 for his lists, polls, his knowledge of pink floyd..his music taste..

I keep you at no 4...and shift everyone else one down..

so its 9 now... damn it.. :)

Originally posted by TwoAmericas

Here's my Top 10

1. U2 Democrat

2. Starsgoblue

3. Miss Velvet Dress 75

5. Dave C

6. Brazilian Fly

7. Tiny Dancer

8. Mr. BAW

9. Verte76

10. Mrs. Springsteen

pwnz0rz. :wink:

anyways, i suppose i could make a list...keep in mind i'm pulling this directly out of my ass.

1. paxetaurora
2. U2democrat
3. LarryMullen's_POPAngel
4. Headache in a Suitcase
5. deathbear/zoomerang96
6. A_Wanderer
7. Mr. BAW
8. StlElevation
9. starsforu2
10. u2bonogirl

ok in no order but SOME of my favorite interferencers are:

A_wanderer
DaveC
Paxetaurora
Verte76
U2Kitten
nbcrusader
Mrs. Springsteen
starsgoblue
TheBrazilianFly
and for the plethora of excellent guy advice, MooMoo! :wink:

Wow that was hard narrowing it down to 10. If you weren't mentioned, have no fear! I'm sure I like you too! :hug:

U2democrat said:
ok in no order but SOME of my favorite interferencers are:

A_wanderer
DaveC
Paxetaurora
Verte76
U2Kitten
nbcrusader
Mrs. Springsteen
starsgoblue
TheBrazilianFly
and for the plethora of excellent guy advice, MooMoo! :wink:

Wow that was hard narrowing it down to 10. If you weren't mentioned, have no fear! I'm sure I like you too! :hug:

What happened to the John Edwards avatar? I think that picture put a cheery image on your posts.

mkjc said:

What happened to the John Edwards avatar? I think that picture put a cheery image on your posts.

lol awwww :hug: Well i just got into Christopher Newport University where i'll be going next year so that's why i have a big CNU. :shrug:

And I jsut thought of about 20 other interferencers that i want to list such as
Anitram
Indra
Unforgettable Lemon
Macfistowannabe
and all the PLEBA girls.

DaveC said:
anyways, i suppose i could make a list...keep in mind i'm pulling this directly out of my ass.

1. paxetaurora
2. U2democrat
3. LarryMullen's_POPAngel
4. Headache in a Suitcase
5. deathbear/zoomerang96
6. A_Wanderer
7. Mr. BAW
8. StlElevation
9. starsforu2
10. u2bonogirl

I certainly commend your list and appreciate the inclusion "BUTT" I resent where it came from! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom