My top 10 online interferencers of the year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2democrat said:

lol awwww :hug: Well i just got into Christopher Newport University where i'll be going next year so that's why i have a big CNU. :shrug:

And I jsut thought of about 20 other interferencers that i want to list such as
Anitram
Indra
Unforgettable Lemon
Macfistowannabe
and all the PLEBA girls.

Good luck at school.

I'd put Indra on my list too. I like the way he's not a bandwagon jumper. Seems to like U2 but doesn't kiss their asses. And during that whole fake interview incident his posts were very level headed. I'm usually interested in what he has to say.

indra's a chick isn't she? otherwise, she wouldn't be in love with steve or whatever.

and everyone here knows damn well screaming flower is the best poster ever. :mad:

It wouldn't be a list without #1.

Ace, your the balls.

The balls!

bonosgirl84 said:
indra's a chick isn't she? otherwise, she wouldn't be in love with steve or whatever.

and everyone here knows damn well screaming flower is the best poster ever. :mad:

Hmmm....:scratch: I always assumed that his/her avatar was a picture of him/her. I can't really remember if there was anything inherently male or female in the content of his/her posts. As for the being in love with steve part, he/she could be gay or just like the music. Indra, if you are out there maybe you can clear things up. Not that it really matters either way whether you are boy, girl, gay or straight.

TwoAmericas said:
Here's my Top 10

1. U2 Democrat

2. Starsgoblue

3. Miss Velvet Dress 75

4. Larry Mullen's Pop Angel

5. Dave C

6. Brazilian Fly

7. Tiny Dancer

8. Mr. BAW

9. Verte76

10. Mrs. Springsteen

Thank you Two Americas. I feel so honored. :heart:

mkjc said:

Hmmm....:scratch: I always assumed that his/her avatar was a picture of him/her. I can't really remember if there was anything inherently male or female in the content of his/her posts. As for the being in love with steve part, he/she could be gay or just like the music. Indra, if you are out there maybe you can clear things up. Not that it really matters either way whether you are boy, girl, gay or straight.

lol. Indra is female. Her avatar is Steve Kilbey of The Church, one of the mighty damn finest bands to ever come out of Australia.

Not that Indras Australian. Shes from the USA. And shes a female who will probably piss herself laughing reading this thread. lol.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I won't do a list because there are just too many!

And thanks to all who were so kind to mention me in theirs. :)

Same here..

Plus I kinda agree with Blue Room :slant:

dammit! i thought all my "OMFG!!!11 I HAIT DA ALBIM CUZ IT IZ DA SUX!!!!!11!1!1" posts would have earned me a spot.

U2democrat said:

And I jsut thought of about 20 other interferencers that i want to list such as

Unforgettable Lemon

Thanks! I tend to think people forget I exist. :hug:

I know some people who went to CNU... they all decided on schools closer to home afterwards. Good luck there!

This one's for mikal

cookie.jpg

:sexywink:

Sicy said:
Plus I kinda agree with Blue Room :slant:

i agree with blue room, too. i was just hoping screamer would stop in. :(

anyway, about indra. i think if you paid more attention, mkjc, you wouldn't say that about indra's posts. especially if you read her journal. hers is one of the best. she's an interesting girl, does something with art.

and yeah, i guess she could have been a gay guy, but i doubted it. :)

1) Batman
2) James Dean Bradfield
3) Ewan McGregor
4) My Left Thumb
5) Roger Federer
6) Paul McCartney, Sir
7) Richard III
8) Dennis Bergkamp
9) Sourav Ganguly
10) Salome

yertle-the-turtle said:
1) Batman
2) James Dean Bradfield
3) Ewan McGregor
4) My Left Thumb
5) Roger Federer
6) Paul McCartney, Sir
7) Richard III
8) Dennis Bergkamp
9) Sourav Ganguly
10) Salome

now that's a list!

beli said:

lol. Indra is female. Her avatar is Steve Kilbey of The Church, one of the mighty damn finest bands to ever come out of Australia.

Not that Indras Australian. Shes from the USA. And shes a female who will probably piss herself laughing reading this thread. lol.

Well that takes care of that. Thanks for setting me straight (hehe).

AcrobatMan said:

6) Evalicious - She is my special friend and we have eaten ice-creams together..So :wink:
I can always count on you, my dear AcrobatMan!

You would be number 1 on my list, you´re special too......

bonosgirl84 said:

i agree with blue room, too. i was just hoping screamer would stop in. :(

anyway, about indra. i think if you paid more attention, mkjc, you wouldn't say that about indra's posts. especially if you read her journal. hers is one of the best. she's an interesting girl, does something with art.

and yeah, i guess she could have been a gay guy, but i doubted it. :)

Well, now that indra's gender and sexuality are again in their rightful places, I'll go back to paying less attention. Alright, I'll at least check out The Church.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom