"My Super Sweet 16" on Vh1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
One day we were at this museum at Oldupaai Gorge reading about Lucy (the famous homonid) and Heidi, smacking on her gum and bursting out of a totally inappropriate tank top, says in this annoying little California accent "hmmmm, I wonder if you're a Christian...and you're studying this evolution....how do you reconcile the two?" and you could tell she felt soooo special for using such big words. I rolled my eyes and muttered to Ellen, "I wonder...if you're Heidi, and then there's reality.....how do you reconcile the two?" :rolleyes:

LOL :p. She sounds...charming...

But I hear you-like I said, I dealt with girls similar to that in Iowa. Not only were they void of any intelligence, but they were also the type that basically believed if you brought something from a place that wasn't Abercrombie and Fitch or something along those lines, well, that was just not acceptable. "Goodwill" was a bad word to them :rolleyes:.

Angela

Dulce de Leche said:
I have seen Laguna Beach a few times.

I don't get it. Is it real or what? :huh:

yeah it's real. There's no way anyone could write some of the stupid conversations they have :tsk:

I've seen every single episode at least 5 times :shifty: I'm just very drawn to it.....I just keep telling myself it's all about the location. :|

The beginning of the show has a disclaimer saying it's real. Plus I went to mtv.com and the internet movie database for more info :shifty: Talan has a forum :reject: And I have it on my favorites page :reject: :reject: But I only found that out the other day and havent' looked at it too much yet. It's not like I split my time between Interference and Talan's forum.....yet :shifty:

the best part is my coworker that walks around saying 51 year old women should not watch something like that and then it's all she talks about. Tomorrow morning at work will be a Laguna Beach recap and a Real World preview discussion.

Back
Top Bottom