My sexual harrasment story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny Swallow

Bad Daddy Johnny
So anyway I work at this resturaunt, I'm kind of a bartender/dessert man. There is this one particular server I work with, she's engaged to this guy that's out in california in the army. But for a long time now she's made it known to me that she can't believe that I'm single and how if she was single she'd go out with me and more. And lately she's basicly said she'd cheat with me if I wanted to. We are friends with eachother so I don't think anything of her advances, I think it's funny.

So last night she was covering a shift at the drink/dessert bar. So I'm working too and anytime she could she'd flag me down to give her some help. She'd ask 'Can you get me some praline sauce?' And then quietly say 'So I can lick it off your chest.' Some others were 'I need some more ice cream....off your thighs' , 'Let's go in the back and get lost' , 'Would you nut me?' (Put nuts on top of a dessert, but I knew what she meant.) The whole time I was aware of what was going on and I thought it was hilarous, I know that some of you might say that I shouldn't take it and I should tell a supervisor but I don't find it to be a problem, it makes my day a whole lot more fun.

------------------
This post brought to you by: Me "Don't hate me because I'm bitter."

AIM: JuanSwallow

thats good...like......believable....
rolleyes.gif

Not really, I suppose by definition it is sexual harassment but I know her well enough that I'm not offended by it or anything.

That was a really nice story once I got past the part about you being the dessert boy
redface.gif

if i were you, id say "awesome! whats your bfs number so i can call him and tell him what your saying to me!! hed have so much fun with it!!!"

that would be enough to scare the shit out of her.

just ya know, obviously, dont cheat with her. its karma. ya know, next time you go out with a hooters girl or whatever, she'll cheat on you hardcore retro big time.

hihihihihihiihihihiihihihiihihhihhihihi.

------------------
-deathbear

Back
Top Bottom