My Radiohead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tarvark

Acrobat
Yeah I know. A Radiohead thread. 1/2 the board will salvate and the other half complain. Well no.

Because this is not about your Radiohead.

This is about my radiohead.

And my radihead speaks to me. My radiohead spins a tale of a tough world brimming with complication and confusion. The world reaches its zennith, it gets bad, very bad. You just want to go.

And you do. All in the bunker. Woman and Childeren first. And you hide away.

And you wake up.

But it all starts again. Their it goes, all gone agian. Except this time it is real.

Thats what my radiohead is saying.

They dont need subject verb ajective noun. No.

If it was like that they could not say a word.

They need to be vauge. They need to let it slide.

And because its vague, I dont need to articulate it. I can ramble. And maybe you know what I mean. Because it means something to you.

I cant get enough radiohead.

Thankyou Bang and Clatter, you have gotten me in to some great music, and this is tops.

My two threads are too alike...

I guess one caused an idea. But they are close. Maybe they can be combined.

I thought it had to be said though.

Radiohead :drool: X2

Stroooooooooooooobe liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiights........

....and blooooooooooooooooown speeeeeeakeeeeeeeeers........

fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiireworrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrks...

......and hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrricaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanes

EVERYTHING ALL THE TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME

that was my sig for awhile.

I have to say I didn't want to be a Radiohead fan because everyone is always like "omg u2 shud b mor liek radihed!!111" but when I heard OK Computer I really couldn't help myself. Radiohead are absolutely brilliant, and I may not have checked them out in the first place if not for all the talk about them around here, so I'd like to thank B&C as well :up: they may very well be my second favourite band ever.

bereallyhappy.jpg

updated dead air space...:drool:

http://www.radiohead.com/deadairspace/

I wonder what "crises" Thom is referring to? Hope it's not too serious. Maybe he's referring to the Grammys and the current state of popular music? :hmm:

I f you can watch this:

Radiohead's cover of "nobody does it better"

hxxp://s60. .com/d.aspx?id=0MII4MJA0FAVZ2MDV2CZK16J3E

xaviMF22 said:
I f you can watch this:

Radiohead's cover of "nobody does it better"

hxxp://s60. .com/d.aspx?id=0MII4MJA0FAVZ2MDV2CZK16J3E

xavi, will you be my valentine?

4 months ago, I didn't have a single Radiohead album. I now own all 6 of their studio albums, and have downloaded all of their b-sides along with 6 concerts. I don't think I've ever gotten so addicted to a band in such a short amount of time.

This is particularly unusual for me, because I usually like to rotate between different artists pretty frequently...but I just can't stop listening to them!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom