my new cell won't DESCRIBE or activate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2vertigofly said:
i went to see star wars last summer and some people sat in the middle and had lightsbar fight in perfect synchronization with the movie. me and my friends were all :lmao:

That's too hilarious!!! How can they be sooo nerdy? :lmao:

<used to have lightsaber fights w/ her best Star Wars :nerd: friend in her back yard :reject:

also rewrote the whole starwa rs trilogy to add in her own characters......it's real long and you woulnd't understand unless I explained the whole thing to you, but in my version Vader has triplets

:shifty:

bono_212 said:
also rewrote the whole starwa rs trilogy to add in her own characters......it's real long and you woulnd't understand unless I explained the whole thing to you, but in my version Vader has triplets

:lol:

Interesting!

bono_212 said:
<used to have lightsaber fights w/ her best Star Wars :nerd: friend in her back yard :reject:

:love: I used to write Star Wars fan fiction all the time! I love that movie! :nerd:

ZOOOTT!!!!!!! :sad: I wish there was a tearful wave goodbye

I think it's sader that i never submitted that story into any fanfiction....just wrote it for my wee little self...I creep myself out sometimes :reject:

< Used to have a mad fixation wiht Monk afanfic, then Sharona left and I had no urge to read about Monk getting together with Natlie cause I hate her....well ok she's starting to grow on me

nothing justin I'm just messig wit you

I'm sorta a little :hyper: tonight

I shouldn't be...I'm so sick my evil boss actually sent me home

Back
Top Bottom