My music tastes are better than yours... NOT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
haha

it's too easy to do this though:

crap the image didn't post

i meant confuse it. it didn't know who al barr is...i mean, it came up for something when i put in dropkick murphys...and you'd think that since it had something to say about the bruisers...

SCREW YOU, HIPPY!!!!!
:madspit:

"What do I think about Bush's Razorblade Suitcase? I don't think you are going to like this...

Like Shaddapa ya face, track two, Greedy Fly fails to engage me at all. It left me cold, shaking and gently drooling on the floor. Thank god the office cleaner found me in time. Track seven, Mouth sounds like the little pop and splash that comes before the scream after accidentally lodging a knitting needle in your eye from its start right through to its (bleated) finish. Too much track 8, Straight, No Chaser is bad for your health. I recommend taking up injecting heroin into your eyeballs instead. It tickles a bit, but the rush is awesome.

History is about as hip as my sister's attempts at the Lambada. It's a vision of hell that not many people live to see, I promise you. You've probably guessed that I don't like Bush very much. It's due to being assaulted by things like a collection of cheap samples, bad lyrics, over-produced warbling and something that goes 'ping' throughout, or Communicator as it is known on the back of CD.
In fact, I despise every second of Bush's creation. "

they sure need a very large data amount, cause they actually know ALL ALbum which i typed , from Death Metal to New Age. Great Job for a little punny shiat site though.

Back
Top Bottom