My little cat loves me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
I had dogs all the time I was growing up, and this is my first cat as an adult. He loves me! He reclines on my belly purring, he rubs my hand and licks me. When I go to take my hand away, he reaches for it with his paw and licks it some more. He loves me! :D :D :D

Sometimes cats are alright but I usually bear a strong dislike for the little devils!!
They're too independant and unemotional. They never seem happy to see you. They're unpredictable and uncaring.
All this from my experience, of course, maybe there is a small minority that are actually sociable.

Dogs on the other hand are sweet and friendly and they're always happy to see you.
Especially my two cute little beagles! they're the best.

Dogs rule, cats drool! :macdevil:

Basstrap said:
Sometimes cats are alright but I usually bear a strong dislike for the little devils!!
They're too independant and unemotional. They never seem happy to see you. They're unpredictable and uncaring.
All this from my experience, of course, maybe there is a small minority that are actually sociable.

Dogs on the other hand are sweet and friendly and they're always happy to see you.
Especially my two cute little beagles! they're the best.

Dogs rule, cats drool! :macdevil:

In my experience, ALL cats I've ever met or have had were extremely caring and very sociable. They are always glad to see me and whoever their owners are.

You have to look at all animals as if they are People -
people are all flavors of the spectrum, as are animals and their personalities.

So while you are completely welcome to your opinion, don't write off a species of animal due to certain experiences. There would not be millions upon millions of cat owners globally if cats were not as loving as dogs.

Basstrap said:

Whiskers must be part of that small minority then. She's been my best friend since I was 8...we are totally inseparabe...*nudges her a little off the keyboard so I can access more keys*

She goes to sleep when I do...she wakes up when I do...she sits at the computer when I do...when I take a bath or shower, she sits on the floor next to the tub or she gets between the curtains so she sits on the edge of the tub.

And...she likes U2...I swear!!!

awww martha, that's so sweet.
I love cats, but I can't have any, my hubby is allergic to them.:(

I don't know abou that, the dog by my kids' school barks every time we walk by, even after 7 years of knowing us.:no:
And my sister's dog only likes my nephews.

here's a pic of the newest member of my family, and her name is Shilo :love:
3346478323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3B5%3E4%3A8%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323%3A4265628nu0mrj

!

awwwwwww *sentimental moment*

..but i havta agree, my vote is for the doggies of the world!
who can resist a cute dog over a cat?
DOGS RULE!:yes:

ho_taco_bell_000719_h.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my kitties. :heart:
They mean everything to me. My boyfriend is the same way.
His little cat, Splick, follows him everywhere. :love:

Bonochick said:

They also eat their puke!

And the cat's puke!

That's why people who own cats should also own dogs. :D

:puke:

:question:Martha---->wtf is up with your feet? What do you do for a living that jacks them up? First bunnions (sp?) now dislocated toes?:scratch:

Last edited:
ghetofabu said:

:question:Martha---->wtf is up with your feet? What do you do for a living that jacks them up? First bunnions (sp?) now dislocated toes?:scratch:

It's a combination of bad genes, poorly chosen shoes, and standing on my feet in retail, then teaching. But mostly it's the family gift.:eek:

My surgery is June 26!!!!!

:yes: :happy: :up:

After that, I may have fewer intersting quotes and narrower shoes. And less of a little gimp when I walk. Thanks for caring, doll!

Kitty love is a precious thing. I'm glad you got some. I wish everyone would give a cat a chance. I think most people who don't have never really known one. I have one on me right now, he goes floppy like a rag doll with his feet up in the air. I feed strays (cats and dogs) and try to help animals, and as you can see it worked its way into my sig! Spread the word, love a kitty, they'll love you back!

Martha all the best with your foot!

I have a 9 year old Dalmatian. I'm not 100% sure how he'd react around a cat (he chases the ones that happen to come in our yard for about all of 5 seconds - but I think that's more of natural instinct than his desire to hurt the cat). While he is a typical Dal, where I do have to watch him around people and other dogs, he is overall rather friendly. As such, I think he would get used to a cat over time - he might even appreciate the company.

Unfortunately, I'm rather allergic to cats. Not all cats, but most. Sometimes, the reaction is so fast and so bad that my eyes shut and I can barely breathe! My sister has a cat at my parents' home. It stays in the basement. Whenever I'm there, I love playing with the cat as he is VERY friendly. However, within 5 minutes I start a sneezing storm that doesn't end for several hours.

Sigh... no cat for me. :(

Back
Top Bottom