My Girls - From the CSGW's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cassie, are there any "world music" artists that you really like? I feel very much in the mood lately for music from around the world. :hmm:

Admittedly, that's not my specialty, and I don't really listen to world music, so I don't have suggestions that I can think of.

Of the five characters I remember from the pilot, four have been changed :lol:

The weird thing was I expected them to remake the pilot but this felt more like a second episode despite the cast changes

Of the five characters I remember from the pilot, four have been changed :lol:

The weird thing was I expected them to remake the pilot but this felt more like a second episode despite the cast changes

:lol: That's quite a few!

:hmm: That is kind of weird...did the original pilot air before?

:lol: That's quite a few!

:hmm: That is kind of weird...did the original pilot air before?

yup all of the cast I remember except the guy who plays the Werewolf were changed :lol:

The pilot aired back in February of last year, basically the station wanted new series so they aired like a dozen new pilots in the month of February and picked which series to go with based on ratings and reviews. And this show originally wasn't picked but a bunch of petitions were started to get it renewed for a series and it worked

The pilot aired back in February of last year, basically the station wanted new series so they aired like a dozen new pilots in the month of February and picked which series to go with based on ratings and reviews. And this show originally wasn't picked but a bunch of petitions were started to get it renewed for a series and it worked

Interesting. :up: Cool that the station listened to the petitions too.

For a minute then I thought you meant the Oscars :lol: I was like "... hang on, tonight was THE OSCARS?!"

It's nice to know that fans can have that kind of power. :up:

The Oscars are Feb. 22nd :D I'm definitely going to try to go for those.

Flamenco music is something I like these days, on a random note.

I won't be watching the Oscars anyway :| I'm boycotting them after they bloody well ignored Il ya Longtemps que Je t'aime and a couple of other AMAZING foreign, smaller films. Bloody oscars :|

P.s. ZEE YOU HAVEN'T REPLIED! :madwife: :wink:

Sally Field rules... Mrs Doubtfire! Such a classic.

I won't be watching the Oscars anyway :| I'm boycotting them after they bloody well ignored Il ya Longtemps que Je t'aime and a couple of other AMAZING foreign, smaller films. Bloody oscars :|

Emma, are foreign films as ignored in the BAFTA's?

The BAFTA's are the main award show over there, right? :reject:

EDIT: I just remembered what they were called. :wink:

Emma, are foreign films as ignored in the Brits?

The Brits are the main award show over there, right? :reject:

Well, not in that foreign films are British films :lol: Generally, slightly less than at the Oscars but only slightly.

And yes they are, but we place more importance on the Cannes awards and the Palme D'or.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom