My girlfriend left me...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
man, I'm really sorry to hear that. It's never an easy situation, and I know cuz I've been there. I don't know of any pithy things to say and anyways those never made me feel any better. But for what it's worth, things WILL get better and this WILL pass. Put on a good album (one that doesn't remind you of her) and go for a long drive. Do a random act of kindness for a stranger. Pet a warm kitten. Things that will take your mind off yourself and put you in touch with the world around you. And you know you can lean on the people here.
smile.gif

That's awful...I'm sorry! My suggestion: Consult the works of these fine gentlemen...they always help me through. *hugs*
smile.gif

elevation.jpg

*Spinninghead77 runs over to Pate20 and gives him a big hug*

------------------
When you stop taking chances,
You stay where you sit,
You won't live any longer,
But it'll feel like it,
-Summer Rain, Bono

I'm so sorry, Pate. {{{{hugs}}}}}

This moment will pass...listen to clarity's advice. Those lads have gotten me through many a rough situation.

Keep your chin up!
smile.gif

------------------
And in our world of plenty
We can spread a smile of joy
Throw your arms around the world
At Christmas time

Sorry to hear that. Give your friends a call. Take a deep breath and think to yourself "Shit happens for a reason." I know that it's hard but everyday will become easier. It's her loss.

Oh, if old enough, have a beer.

Girls....blech! [wait I am one]... hang in there dear!

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

That's horrible Pate. I got dumped on Valentine's Day once. The worst part was that I went all out that night; A great dinner at a fancy restaurant, expensive chocolates, roses and handcuffs.

Women are inexplicable and cruel.

MAP

29 spazierengehen
31 HH

------------------
we shine like stars in the summernight
we shine like stars in the winternight
one heart
one hope
with or without you

Originally posted by stir_my_soul:
29 spazierengehen
31 HH

What?

------------------
~ME THREE

you can try the best you can
you can try the best you can
the best you can is good enough

dating is expensive. think of all the money you can save (and if you have no place to spend it, you can feel free to donate a few bucks to me
biggrin.gif
).

------------------
Taste is the enemy of art.

Originally posted by Matthew_Page2000:
That's horrible Pate. I got dumped on Valentine's Day once. The worst part was that I went all out that night; A great dinner at a fancy restaurant, expensive chocolates, roses and handcuffs.

Women are inexplicable and cruel.

MAP

I got dumped on Valentines once as well. It was awful.

Men are inexplicable and cruel.

leave it behind
all that you measure
all that you deal

halle
halle
halleluja

------------------
beLIEve

and there are millions of girls more beautiful than her... they are lonely, and only waiting for a little smile from someone with a good heart like you. she?s not worth it.
when i broke last time, after a few weeks i realized that i can have any girl i like. think to it, there are not so many special guys like us - not softie, not mr. machoman, just nice and natural

p.s. and good dressed... i just noticed on the pic up there that the edge has the same pair of jeans like me! i got them in milan.... wonder if we were in the same shop...

Back
Top Bottom