My first dance performance! Tango - (video)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
So I did my first performance in front of crowds, Thursday and Friday. It was a coreographed Tango Formation with about 30 people. I was sooo nervous :shifty: I even have a small solo part in the beginning. But I think it came out great and it was an awesome experience!

Cleasai was nice enough to host the video file for me. Its pretty bad quality, I had no choice because otherwise it would have been a HUGE file.. and would have just sucked the bandwidth in a second wherever it was located.

So, if you want to watch it I suggest you right click on the link and save it to your computer first, then play it after :) Also, keep your window small otherwise it will look pixalated. It has sounds so turn up your speakers.

http://www.cleasai.com/sicytango.wmv

*edit

You can also download it from my ftp: ftp://u2:mofo@sicy.serveftp.com:21000 in the Video folder titled SICYTANGO. Cleasai will probly have to have me remove the link soon because he already went over his bandwidth :reject:

tangomebabypose.jpg

Last edited:
Glad you guys like it :D I wished all my friends could actually be there.

Yeah it wont work on macs :slant:

I think Calluna figured out a way to make it work.. I think she had to download something. I'll see if I can find the information.

:love:

Sicy, you are such a badass. You look beautiful in your costume and daaafish is of course, very handsome indeed. :up: to you both!

Very impressive, Sicy! You both danced divinely. :up:

Lemon Meringue said:
It won't work on my Mac. :sad: It thinks it's a text file. :mad:

Lemon Meringue, I was able to view it on my Mac. I did use Windows Media Player. I had the same problem at first because after I downloaded the link to disk it was recognizing the .wmv as a simple text document for some reason but I just dragged the file into my IE browser and then it opened with no problems. Hope this helps.

Oh you dont even know. That stupid song has been in my head for WEEKS and still is :crazy:

I posted a Salsa video last year :wink: :yes:

It's on my ftp if you're REALLLLLY interested :D

Back
Top Bottom