My dog wont stop humping things - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-23-2002, 06:31 PM   #1
Acrobat
 
AliTheFOADist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 304
Local Time: 12:57 PM
crys My dog wont stop humping things

Ok, ive got 2 dogs, both puppy poodles. they are boy and girl, the boy is called Paddy and the girl is called Eireann

Well at the minute Eireann is in heat, and Paddy is always trying to hump her, its disgusting 'cos they're brother and sister.
So today i was bathing them and paddy started crying really badly and he kept on jumping on eireann. so i shouted at him really loud and kept him away apart from eireann. and all day he was staring at eireann and crying cos all he wants to do is hump her, the randy little git.
anyway, he knows that he isnt allowed any where eireann, so he's getting desperate and today my cousin came over, and as soon as he sat down paddy started humping his leg really badly, and we couldnt get him off, he was really going for it. anyway we got him off his leg in the end. later on i was stroking him then found him trying to hump my arm. and even the other day i caught him at it with the rabbit, the poor rabbit was terrified, and another thing THE RABBIT IS A BOY!!!!!

ive had to separate paddy and eireann, and paddy is in my room now at the door crying and scratching thr door to get out.

thats just a little insight into my life at the minute, lol, am sure you all wanted to know that
__________________

__________________
AliTheFOADist is offline  
Old 08-23-2002, 06:34 PM   #2
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
souLnation2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 6,052
Local Time: 07:57 AM
Re: My dog wont stop humping things

Quote:
Originally posted by AliTheFOADist
Ok, ive got 2 dogs, both puppy poodles. they are boy and girl, the boy is called Paddy and the girl is called Eireann

Well at the minute Eireann is in heat, and Paddy is always trying to hump her, its disgusting 'cos they're brother and sister.
So today i was bathing them and paddy started crying really badly and he kept on jumping on eireann. so i shouted at him really loud and kept him away apart from eireann. and all day he was staring at eireann and crying cos all he wants to do is hump her, the randy little git.
anyway, he knows that he isnt allowed any where eireann, so he's getting desperate and today my cousin came over, and as soon as he sat down paddy started humping his leg really badly, and we couldnt get him off, he was really going for it. anyway we got him off his leg in the end. later on i was stroking him then found him trying to hump my arm. and even the other day i caught him at it with the rabbit, the poor rabbit was terrified, and another thing THE RABBIT IS A BOY!!!!!

ive had to separate paddy and eireann, and paddy is in my room now at the door crying and scratching thr door to get out.

thats just a little insight into my life at the minute, lol, am sure you all wanted to know that

this is both and and and and very eaw. lol, your poor rabbit@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________

__________________
souLnation2002 is offline  
Old 08-23-2002, 06:34 PM   #3
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator
 
Bonochick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Cherry Lane
Posts: 40,816
Local Time: 08:57 AM
crys

Dude, one of my best friends back home had this German Shepard named Duke who would hump everything!!!! One time, I slept over at her house. My friend and I were sleeping on her sofa sleeper together (umm...not TOGETHER together...sickos...), and I woke up because her dog was on top of me, humping me!!!!!!! I will be forever ridiculed by my friends!
__________________
"Knight in shining Zubaz."

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Bonochick is offline  
Old 08-23-2002, 06:51 PM   #4
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 04:57 AM
this is the funniest thread ive ever read





_____
I like cats cuz they dont hump everything in sight
__________________
Sicy is offline  
Old 08-23-2002, 07:04 PM   #5
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
daisybean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eyes
Posts: 8,577
Local Time: 07:57 AM
I'm trying to be serious but I can't stop laughing

How old are these dogs?????

Do you plan on breeding them???


Even thou you're dogs are brother and sister, Paddy will be able to smell that Eireann is in heat and will, um, feel romantic.


Is there any way you can keep the two separated completely????

Because you may end up with more puppies.


As for Paddy humping everything in site...try getting a large stuffed animal for him to give his "affections" to.

Yes, I can hear you all laughing now.....but better a stuffed bunny than your leg

I suggest that if you don't plan on breeding Paddy...get him fixed!!!! that will reduce his, um, drive.
__________________
"....But all I ever hear from you is "
daisybean is offline  
Old 08-23-2002, 07:12 PM   #6
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 06:57 AM

if you get your dogs fixed and they won't hump things.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 08-23-2002, 07:24 PM   #7
Dub
The Fly
 
Dub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 171
Local Time: 05:57 AM
If your dogs aren't purebred or you don't plan on breeding them, please get them spayed and neutered. There are so many unwanted puppies in this world, it would be very sad to add any more unless you could find them good, loving homes.
__________________
Dub is offline  
Old 08-23-2002, 07:32 PM   #8
Registered User
 
chain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 126
Local Time: 12:57 PM
Do right by Paddy.

Take Paddy to a doggie prostitute.
__________________
chain is offline  
Old 08-23-2002, 07:40 PM   #9
Acrobat
 
AliTheFOADist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 304
Local Time: 12:57 PM
Well the vet said he's too young to get an operation, but he cant be too young if he's humping everything. so i think he's getting the operation sometime soon.

daisybean, believe me, he's humped all my teddy bears, lol
__________________
AliTheFOADist is offline  
Old 08-23-2002, 07:44 PM   #10
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 11,961
Local Time: 07:57 AM

omfc. this thread is so funny i almost fell out of my chair.




____
crazy horny little dog
__________________
Screaming Flower is offline  
Old 08-23-2002, 07:46 PM   #11
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
souLnation2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 6,052
Local Time: 07:57 AM
^

@ Screaming Flower's sig!!

hehehe
__________________
souLnation2002 is offline  
Old 08-23-2002, 07:53 PM   #12
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 11,961
Local Time: 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by souLnation2002
^

@ Screaming Flower's sig!!

hehehe
omc that's not my sig. it's the new ow head smilie sicy invented.






____
hi souLnation2002
__________________
Screaming Flower is offline  
Old 08-23-2002, 07:58 PM   #13
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by AliTheFOADist
Well the vet said he's too young to get an operation, but he cant be too young if he's humping everything. so i think he's getting the operation sometime soon.
how old is he? i believe for cats it's three months, but of course dogs may have to be older.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 08-23-2002, 07:58 PM   #14
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
souLnation2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 6,052
Local Time: 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Screaming Flower


omc that's not my sig. it's the new ow head smilie sicy invented.






____
hi souLnation2002
meh, its okay! hehe, it was funny anywayz!

__________________
souLnation2002 is offline  
Old 08-23-2002, 08:01 PM   #15
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
souLnation2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 6,052
Local Time: 07:57 AM
ali!!!!! your dog is famous!!!!!!!!!!!



__________________

__________________
souLnation2002 is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com