My dog wont stop humping things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AliTheFOADist

Acrobat
Ok, ive got 2 dogs, both puppy poodles. they are boy and girl, the boy is called Paddy and the girl is called Eireann

Well at the minute Eireann is in heat, and Paddy is always trying to hump her, its disgusting 'cos they're brother and sister.
So today i was bathing them and paddy started crying really badly and he kept on jumping on eireann. so i shouted at him really loud and kept him away apart from eireann. and all day he was staring at eireann and crying cos all he wants to do is hump her, the randy little git.
anyway, he knows that he isnt allowed any where eireann, so he's getting desperate and today my cousin came over, and as soon as he sat down paddy started humping his leg really badly, and we couldnt get him off, he was really going for it. anyway we got him off his leg in the end. later on i was stroking him then found him trying to hump my arm. and even the other day i caught him at it with the rabbit, the poor rabbit was terrified, and another thing THE RABBIT IS A BOY!!!!!

ive had to separate paddy and eireann, and paddy is in my room now at the door crying and scratching thr door to get out.

thats just a little insight into my life at the minute, lol, am sure you all wanted to know that

AliTheFOADist said:
Ok, ive got 2 dogs, both puppy poodles. they are boy and girl, the boy is called Paddy and the girl is called Eireann

Well at the minute Eireann is in heat, and Paddy is always trying to hump her, its disgusting 'cos they're brother and sister.
So today i was bathing them and paddy started crying really badly and he kept on jumping on eireann. so i shouted at him really loud and kept him away apart from eireann. and all day he was staring at eireann and crying cos all he wants to do is hump her, the randy little git.
anyway, he knows that he isnt allowed any where eireann, so he's getting desperate and today my cousin came over, and as soon as he sat down paddy started humping his leg really badly, and we couldnt get him off, he was really going for it. anyway we got him off his leg in the end. later on i was stroking him then found him trying to hump my arm. and even the other day i caught him at it with the rabbit, the poor rabbit was terrified, and another thing THE RABBIT IS A BOY!!!!!

ive had to separate paddy and eireann, and paddy is in my room now at the door crying and scratching thr door to get out.

thats just a little insight into my life at the minute, lol, am sure you all wanted to know that

this is both :laugh: and :eyebrow: and :laugh: and :scratch: and very eaw. lol, your poor rabbit@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, one of my best friends back home had this German Shepard named Duke who would hump everything!!!! One time, I slept over at her house. My friend and I were sleeping on her sofa sleeper together (umm...not TOGETHER together...sickos...), and I woke up because her dog was on top of me, humping me!!!!!!! I will be forever ridiculed by my friends! :shifty: :crack: :huh:

this is the funniest thread ive ever read

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

_____
:wave: I like cats cuz they dont hump everything in sight

I'm trying to be serious but I can't stop laughing

How old are these dogs?????

Do you plan on breeding them???

Even thou you're dogs are brother and sister, Paddy will be able to smell that Eireann is in heat and will, um, feel romantic.

Is there any way you can keep the two separated completely????

Because you may end up with more puppies.

As for Paddy humping everything in site...try getting a large stuffed animal for him to give his "affections" to.

Yes, I can hear you all laughing now.....but better a stuffed bunny than your leg

I suggest that if you don't plan on breeding Paddy...get him fixed!!!! that will reduce his, um, drive.

If your dogs aren't purebred or you don't plan on breeding them, please get them spayed and neutered. There are so many unwanted puppies in this world, it would be very sad to add any more unless you could find them good, loving homes.

Well the vet said he's too young to get an operation, but he cant be too young if he's humping everything. so i think he's getting the operation sometime soon.

daisybean, believe me, he's humped all my teddy bears, lol

AliTheFOADist said:
Well the vet said he's too young to get an operation, but he cant be too young if he's humping everything. so i think he's getting the operation sometime soon.
how old is he? i believe for cats it's three months, but of course dogs may have to be older.

KhanadaRhodes said:

how old is he? i believe for cats it's three months, but of course dogs may have to be older.

well he's just over 1 year now, but we seen the doctor a while back, when he was like 8 months old. but he's just started this humping habit again, so its the BIG SNIP for Paddy, lol

as everyone has said, the only way you'll get him to stop is by getting him fixed. if you don't plan on breeding him, you should do it because it will put him out of the misery his hormones are putting him thru! that being said, sorry but your predicament is rather funny :D

my one dog isnt fixed but thankfully she hasnt gotten any attention from neighborhood dogs yet. we're planning to breed her soon and then we'll prolly have her fixed.

Back
Top Bottom