My digital camera woes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wenda

New Yorker
About a month ago, I dropped my digital camera and now the battery door is all messed up. It closes but the part it latches onto snapped off so it doesn't close all the way.

Now I have to find a place that can fix it before the end of January so I can go on vacation with it.

I have a feeling I'll have to get a new one because fixing it will cost more.

Poo :(

Yeah, if worse comes to worse I'll tape it and take it with me. I just hate when my stuff breaks since I'm usually so careful with stuff like that.

Ah well. I'll have to check tonight on the warranty situation.

I believe the general consensus is taping it, lol. Damn me and my slippery fingers! :angry:

i had this happen to a digital camera before. taping it never worked, i actually found just using a rubber band wrapped around the camera worked great.

I was thinking that too. I'll have to try it all out and see what works.

Rubber band might be better than taping, especially when you have to swap batteries and don't have any extra tape handy. :up:

I am driving myself insane looking for two Memory cards in their plastic cases at home for my digital camera.....I had them Sat. night and set them down, went out that night, came back and for the life of me I cannot remember where I put them. Atleast I've got my 1GB card IN the camera.....so that's about 800 guaranteed pics for Vegas weekend. Whew. I hate when things like this happen!

Carek1230 said:
Atleast I've got my 1GB card IN the camera.....so that's about 800 guaranteed pics for Vegas weekend. Whew. I hate when things like this happen!
If you ever need to get more pics (like on a smaller mem card) you can always bump the resolution down a bit. 800x600 (or even 640x480) make great web-sized prints, and unless you plan to print them out at 8x10, they're usually all you need. :up:

Back
Top Bottom