My day was really bad and the bus crashed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono-vox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
maze of your imagination, where the streets have n
So it all starts when i hop on the bus for school @ 8.45 (i should get the 8.00 bus and be in school before 9)...i am already 15 mins late for school when i get this bus but i dont mind....the bus is zooming up the road, and im thinking woohoo i could make it in time for english but then *hold breaths and gasps* THE BUS CRASHED!!!!!! oh yeah baby right into the back of a van and the bus was bobbing up and down and up and down....and we sat there for ages and then EVENTUALLY i got to school...ran into english...oh the bus crashed..my teachers face --->
rolleyes.gif
yeah right as if i belive that one! (ive been late every day this week
biggrin.gif
)

The rest of the day was spent with me feeling sick and doing loads of studying etc etc etc...

I'm now writing a letter of STRONG complaint to that crappy bus company and gonna try and see if they give me free tickets to go to Dublin for the day cus they cause me soooooo much trouble every day and its about time they were nice to me
smile.gif

I'm glad you are OK bono-vox. My sons have a very very old busdriver, I'm so glad to see them at the end of each day.
When I was at high school, I was the last person on the bus in the afternoon(bus prefect,bit of a dag eh?). I recall one day the driver didn't see a motorbike rider at the last intersection. It was awful.
Yes you deserve the trip to London, but most importantly you are OK.

PS I just recall what stemmed from that bus/bike accident. Led to high school romance. 18 very happy months. Chaos theory maybe.Butterfly wings awwww.

It wasnt the school but but there were only 5 of us on the bus...it was kinda funny as well...i laughed a lot trying to explain why i was late at school again
rolleyes.gif

I do deserve a trip somewhere nice seeing as the bus drivers are rude to me EVERY day!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom