My Computer Exploded

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh god this is not good
like i was at a LAN session today looking to pillage and plunder from the downloads of others with more 'advantaged' connections than me, and as i went to get a plug for my DB port a big bang sounded out across the room

and i was thinking, what the hell happened?

and then i knew something was wrong when there was a smoke and smell coming out of MY computer

not only did i NOT get any files (my computer is not fast enough to play games because it is horribly out of date), but i am 50-50 on deciding whether i should repair it (because it already is a crappy computer in the first instance) or get a new case, + a new motherboard and a new chip (optional of course)

anyway just typing this out in an internet cafe for anyone who's wondering

I am SO ticked off

<--me when it comes to computers

CrashedCarDriver said:
oh god this is not good
like i was at a LAN session today looking to pillage and plunder from the downloads of others with more 'advantaged' connections than me, and as i went to get a plug for my DB port a big bang sounded out across the room

o yes..the damned db port....*cough*

were my precious precious internet machine errmm...computer to break, best buy would be on the phone within seconds. :D

I'd definitely be like this :rant: :banghead: :scream: :angry: :censored: :grumpy: :mad: all at once

I've never seen a computer explode either...but at work we tried to plug in some speakers to one of the computers, and the speakers started making popping sizzling sounds and started smoking (I think they were an old pair of speakers tho)

I'd probably just get a new computer as well and throw the old one in the :reject:

Back
Top Bottom