my childhood home is up for sale.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my mobile home is up for sale too.

its only $58,000.00

someone buy it please.

wait. if i move to minnesota to live in othershannon's house, can i hang out with lemon pie and ron? they seem to have lots of parties with all of the other crazyweird minnesotans.

i feel sorry for people who even screaming flower, the queen of weirdness, thinks is weird

yes, lemon pie and walkron throw the bestest of parties. we are all crazyweird and proud of it. :sexywink:

I can offer my newly acquired $23, and a yo-yo with no-string.

Not enough?

Do I have to sell hours of my day?

Precious and few they are... better be worth it!

:up:

1. :angry: othershannon, you may have the panel room. (say "hello secret passage")

2. lemonpie and ron throweth mildly amusing parties, and you would indeed be invited :wink:

3. cujo, you may have the "small" room next to the master.

:hug: lilly
I dread the day that happens to the house I spent my childhood in. My brother-in-law who lives with my parents told me he suggested to them they sell it and cash in on the real estate boom. He thought it was a great idea. I nearly choked..and he didn't even notice...grrrrrrr. I'm glad mum said "NO WAY, Jose"
It will have to happen one day I suppose...but not yet, please.It's only a cottage compared to the mansions and units that now surround it...but it is our cottage:hug:

i'll give you $.43 for the copy of "emma"

it's almost going to be a minnesota historical site - honestly.

it's the second oldest house in the state (the neighbor's being the oldest).

when we remodeled the kitchen we found civil war letters, when we redid the windows we found newspapers from like 1903 etc etc.

and a bit of a haunting too :sexywink:

Oooh, the historical junkie in me is intrigued. How much money do I need to cough up for a big bedroom and my own bathroom?

<---- still lives in childhood home.

well to get a GOOD room, we're talkin more than the $23 cujo offered.

and yes - i've seen them...mainly by the attic in the old rec room. i'd tell you why she was there...but it's gorey ;)

hmm, if only i was bill gates or best friends with him... i'd help ya.

my childhood home has been sold an remodeled too, i wonder if my handprint an name are still on the concrete my dad an i poured way back then in late 80's hmm.

jesseu2 said:
hmm, if only i was bill gates or best friends with him... i'd help ya.

my childhood home has been sold an remodeled too, i wonder if my handprint an name are still on the concrete my dad an i poured way back then in late 80's hmm.

haha, thanks jesse!

we planed a tree in the front and it's huge now.

i also put my handprints in the concrete when we redid the sidewalk.

*relives memories

Back
Top Bottom