My car is possessed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ILuvLarryMullen

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Ok, so I was out running some errands and on my way home I was stopped at a light when all of the sudden all the gauges on my dashboard started wildly swinging around and all the different warning lights started flashing on and off. I was like wft, is my car going to explode or something? I just kept driving home because my car was running completely normally and the gauges just kept on spinning around. So when I parked I though maybe if i turn the engine off then on again the problem will go away....but it didn't. I have no clue what is wrong, but with my luck whatever it is will be expensive.

Any ideas :huh:?

:hmm: reminds me of a scene from close encounters of the third kind :laugh:

very_first_smiley.gif

that is really weird though :hug:

While it sounds weird, I really don't think I'd get too excited too soon; those little "brains" in the car sometimes go bad on their own; maybe a trip to the dealer or your mechanic, he can run a diagnostic test and find out pretty quick what it might be...just smile at him, I'm sure he won't charge you..:)

Its caused by these strange airwaves called "the 909 force field" and its designed to disable the vehicle of anyone who tries to leave the vicinity :yikes:

I was lucky...I made it out :D :laugh:

Did any bright lights pass over?? :)
That happened to my speedometer.
Needle thing used to just hop up and down. I had no idea how fast I was going.

That happened to my dad sort of. He bought a car from his friend. The car ended up being the friend's brother(who had died) who my dad was good friends with as well. Well there was this one section near where my dad worked (and they all used to hang out) and it kept dying out on him at this intersection...like daily! My dad was like "It must be joe playing jokes on me!!!"

Last edited:
I had a car that was a mess. Every time I took this car to a medieval re-enactment gathering it would break down and I'd have to hunt down rangers and other people in the state parks to help me get around. Finally the damn thing just died on me when I was out of town. I finally got rid of the lemon and got a decent car.

You know that dinging noise cars make when you leave your keys in and the lights on and open the door? I had a car that would ding like that when I turned the headlights on. :mad: Not possessed, but annoying. So I gave the car to my brother when I got a new one. :evil:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
Ok, so I was out running some errands and on my way home I was stopped at a light when all of the sudden all the gauges on my dashboard started wildly swinging around and all the different warning lights started flashing on and off. I was like wft, is my car going to explode or something? I just kept driving home because my car was running completely normally and the gauges just kept on spinning around. So when I parked I though maybe if i turn the engine off then on again the problem will go away....but it didn't. I have no clue what is wrong, but with my luck whatever it is will be expensive.

Any ideas :huh:?

I've been in your possessed car :love: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom