My Brother's Car Was Almost Blown Up/Set On Fire/You Name It.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrattyIrishPunk

War Child
*Ahem my bro's name is Jesse btw cos I hate going "my bro"

Ok. So tonight I'm on the computer minding my own business. When I hear *boom boom boom boom boom*I thought it was fireworks going off at a nearby party. Well, after the cats started to freak out and the *boom boom boom boom boom*didn't stop I went to go look. There was all this smoke and sparks flying everywhere, and it was right underneath Jesse's car!!! So we call the cops and the cop comes to check it out. Turns out there has been other stuff going on. Last week seven cars were either broken into and or was stolen. Now you gotta note, this neighborhood nothing ever happens. Anyways, my friend Devin, her mum's car was broken into, and the cell phone was taken out but they left it on the driveway. And then at this other kid's house, his dads car was broken into and his dads work clothes was all over the lawn. But for some reason they stole his dads helmet[his dad is a fire fighter.]Anyways, after everything happens the cop goes to patrol and Jesse goes to put his car in the driveway, before he does the cop comes speeeeeeeeeddding down the street chasing this other car full of kids. I hear sirens now, I hope they got them, the bastards.

Ugh. Kids.

:crack:

bored kids

Funny how shit happens. 2 years ago my car was part of a slew of car burglaries in my neighborhood where normally its quite peaceful.

That absolutely sucks. There is nothing like having personal property stolen, broken, or damaged in any way.

Don't you just want to squash those who did it...

Back
Top Bottom