My Boss says-INTERFERENCE.COM=TheBonoloveline and Bonochatline."DB9 COME 2 MY OFFICEE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
My Boss says-INTERFERENCE.COM=TheBonoloveline and Bonochatline."DB9 COME 2 MY OFFICEE

.was the page from my Gen. Manager to come to his office..:ohmy:
apparently he thought I was on the internet too much.:mad:
I will post the minutes of the meeting w 2 other Managers in a bit.
It was FUNNY:lol:

DB9
:)

Re: My Boss says-INTERFERENCE.COM=TheBonoloveline and Bonochatline."DB9 COME 2 MY OFFICEE

diamond said:
I will post the minutes of the meeting w 2 other Managers in a bit.
It was FUNNY:lol:

DB9
:)

*sits on the edge of my chair waiting for this one* :eeklaugh:

Ok there were 4 characters in the meeting-
Me:)
The General Manager:ohmy:
MiddleManager:mad:
Human Resources Manager-(Cool Black Guy-who Ive known for yrs..):cool:

Developing
DB9
:lol:

Last edited:
MINUTES OF MEETING-

ME- sup boss
GM-
Sit down

ME-ok:)

MM:mad: enters followed by HRM:cool:

GM:ohmy:-DB9 I know you got f*cked over in your divorce..You are one of my most talented sale reps here. Your production is a little down, whats wrong?:confused:

MM-(interruppting and blurting out))-He thinks hes a hotshot w a 12 in c*ck. He acts like he runs the show. He slaps the other managers around. He is on the internet too much .
He comes and goes as he pleases.!!!!

HRM-(smiles at me w a what up look)
Me- (smileback)

GM-DB9 would you care to answer?
ME- Thank you, yes boss. First of all Ive been here 10 yrs. I have help build this store from the ground up. Ive been around longer than most of these candyass managers. These fellas have a different way of selling cars than I. I like to be more honest and open w my customers. Their approach is to deceive and manipulate. I refuse. My integrity is more important. Having said that I have lost my drive to work in an uncomfotable environment.

HRM-(smiling at me outta the corner of my eye)
GM-DB9 Do you think we can reach some common ground?

MM(recoiling in disgust)..sighing..

ME-Yes absolutely. I will happy to adapt to their methods insomuch as it isnt dishonest or deceptive.

MM -BUT HES ON the Internet!
GM-Yes DB9 we have noticed a little computer usage from you as of late..you and this BONOILOVEYOU chat line, can we curtail that? I know the Bonoguy is a great man but..jeez DB9. That is all your doing on the internet, correct?

ME-Well I have had a lot of prospects come thru the internet boss.
So basically this site Interference.Com is perhaps a win-win situation for us all here:) I chat w/them about Jeeps/music and our automobiles ect.

MM-(face turns beet red)

GM- Well very well than DB9.With this talk I expect you to pick up the slack, ease off the comp a bit and start rocking again. Hey DB9 isnt it your birthday today?
ME-Yes
GM-Im taking you to lunch. I really apprciate your years of service.

HRM-smiles.
MM-walks out

ME and GM go to lunch at Az Country Club.
DB9 doubles his monthly volume in 3 short days....

MM-(gives DB9 a kiss on the 3rd day.)

Out-
DB9
:lol:

candy ass managers need a size 10 up their arse

LOLOLOL brother!

I am glad you have brought your production up and still get to "prospect" [sic] ;);) on the :bono:loveline :laugh:

This reminds me of a related story I want to share big guy.

I worked for xyz chevrolet as a salesman in 96, and the finance guy came in the sales mgr. office while I was in there and hands the GM (young guy) a picture he got from somewhere on the internet of :bono: as the fly. THey were discussing the f*cking glasses while I was trying to get a deal put together on a Corvette

Anyway, I popped off to them "i've got glasses like that" to which the GM bolted up out of his chair and got in my face and said "WHERE" !! I tell him "they are outside in my car" to which he growls at me "GO GET THEM NOW!!!!!". I tell him "boss I got Mr. and Mrs. Doctor-so-and-so in the office and they like the convertible Vette" to which he snatches the deal paperwork outta my hands and growls "FU*CK THEM, GO GET THE F*CKING GLASSES AND THEN YOU CAN SELL THE @#$%*&&^* PIECE OF SHIT(e)"

SO I go out back to my new green Z28 (z-edge #2) and grab the flyshades i bought out of the back of Rollingstone magazine in 95, the same glasses that I wore outside in the water of VA Beach at 3am while bodysurfing drunk. I take them in and give them to my GM and the finance guy who looked very disappointed at them and said "thats not them". Then the boys showed me some in Australia that were supposed to be identical to :bono:'s.

Well mr. finance preppy boy was going to order some :bono: glasses for $50 a pop for about half of the sales and mgmt staff, I never got mine because I quit the business soon after that and took the summer off :up:

And I didn't sell that convertible Vette to the good doctor and his lovely wife because we spent so much time in there bullshitting(e) over the glasses they left in a huff, offended.

TO this day, I blame :bono: for missing that big sale:sexywink:

Last edited:
adult beverage this

LOVE MUSCLE said:

I just opened a Samuel Adams adult beverage

uhm...is that a LIGHT adult beverage?

btw, I'm drinking a grape soda :tongue:

Re: Re: adult beverage this

LOVE MUSCLE said:

grape soda is for kids and special breeds

I have a Sam Adams Boston Lager, though only one left. Then I have a fridge full of Bama's Michelob Light yes light adult bevs.

thank you
out
peace
late
LM-9

uhm...so either I'm a kid or a special breed? :eyebrow:

it's actually a grape spritzer, all natural juice flavored sparkling beverage :eeklaugh:

gets out the air freshener and opens a window

I usually get it at places like Whole Foods, it's supposed to be healthy or somethin, but it tastes yummy :yes: :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom