My Birthday pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm restraining myself from using the orgasm smiley

ghetofabu said:
This is a funny pic if you know what the book says........

"What women want men to know" ---->It was a gag gift.:lol:

3356982%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3C5%3A%3D37%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323342745467ot1lsi

ok ok ok. that was the last one. :der:

LOL! every man ought to own that book

WOW! if ya dont mind me sayin so, your bro is :drool: :drool: :yes: :bow: :combust:

lovely cheeky smile!
tell him ANY time he wants to drop in to INterference...!!!:wink:

ps- may i say those looks must run in the family??

I told him about the site. He does not have a puter though. :( He is as big a fan as I am though. He plays the guitar really really really well and can do there songs just by listening by ear. He can do that with most songs.

You all are doing wonders for my self-esteem. My brother will be flattered when I tell him about this too. If any of you are in Colorado I can arrange a meeting. :sexywink:

Nice pics!

I agree with what others have said - you look nice and your brother is a cutie!

Someone should really start a thread titled, "Pimpin' Our Bro's", in which we all post pics of our brothers, and as the title would indicate, basically pimp them out to interference. I think it would be quite fun. I mean, as far as i can tell, many of us here have good looking siblings. I wouldn't think twice about pimping my older brother..it's not like he's attached or anything. :sexywink:
-------
Nice pics ghetofabu :D
-------
bullet--always has been, always will be a gutterwhore..but a much loved gutterwhore at that.

Last edited:
Good idea.

Mine's got a little Edge hair situation but I still think he's cute. :laugh:

crashvecchio.jpg

Since we're on the topic of Brother's, mine who's 11 had a "date" with this girl yesterday.... HE had a date, not me, HIM... I don't think any of my friends have brother's but if they did I'd love to date them... lol:yes:

yes sicy...mmm..excellent! way to get the pimp train rolling. more more more people!

ahh..if only i had a scanner at my disposal. the best i can do is provide a detailed description of my brother's looks: well, picture me with short hair and a 5 o'clock shadow...........oh yeah, minus breasts and you know :censored:....HEY!!!....WHY ARE YA'LL RUNNING AWAY?!!

Okay why can't these guys find their way into my life

honkhonkhonkhonkhonkhonk

Why didn't I see this thread before? :shrug:

Is considering moving to Colorado

It looks like you had an awesome time at your party.

Sicy, your brother has a :shifty: look on his face....it's :flirt:

Sicy: yes he is. Am i seeing right - does he have blue eyes?

Brother pics huh? Well my two brothers are both already taken, so no can do, i guess.

also i have no pics handy-to-post plus i can't post pics in the forum - dunno how

U2girl said:
Sicy: yes he is. Am i seeing right - does he have blue eyes?

Brother pics huh? Well my two brothers are both already taken, so no can do, i guess.

also i have no pics handy-to-post plus i can't post pics in the forum - dunno how

His eyes are green actually.

Erm.. you cant post pics? How long have you been a member? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom