My band's debut album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
love_u2_adam said:
hahah do it...look like john lennon...i really like him!! and get some fake English accent. the canadian chicks really go for that:shh:

:sexywink: I plan on moving to England one day...not now, but eventually. Or at least spending a year there. I love the weather, the culture, all of it. Maybe I'll pick up an accent or something while I'm there. :drool:

Originally posted by Utoo

Listening right now---nice job. :up:

Thanks a lot :up:

Well, since Tuesday, I think around 10-15 people have heard our album, and I think since we started in December of last year, probably 50-100 people have heard one of our songs. Not bad for never playing a gig. :wink:

To celebrate the warm reception, here's the music video from our first single, Warm Delirium:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGf0Vx6QUTg

LemonMelon said:

:sexywink: I plan on moving to England one day...not now, but eventually. Or at least spending a year there. I love the weather, the culture, all of it. Maybe I'll pick up an accent or something while I'm there. :drool:

Thanks a lot :up:

Oh England is great, isn't it? I think a lot about going there for a couple of years to do a post-graduation... but I still have to wait until I finish the graduation first... The only city I know is London, tough I wish I could explore a little more;)

Anyway I just finished listening to the album and I liked it:) I'm going to listen to it one or two more times to have a more solid opinion;)

annie_vox said:

Oh England is great, isn't it? I think a lot about going there for a couple of years to do a post-graduation... but I still have to wait until I finish the graduation first... The only city I know is London, tough I wish I could explore a little more;)

Anyway I just finished listening to the album and I liked it:) I'm going to listen to it one or two more times to have a more solid opinion;)

It could be a "grass is always greener" kind of thing, but yeah, I've always wanted to live there. I'd probably seem a bit out of place, but at least I don't have an obvious accent or anything like that. :wink:

Thanks for listening. I'm not sure if it's a grower or not because I've been with the songs for months, but I haven't gotten sick of it yet. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom