My band's debut album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I imported the folder into itunes it scattered all the songs all over the fucking place because of labeling inconsistencies.

:mad:

So I got pissed and deleted it all from itunes. :wink:

But I'll give it a listen eventually. Promice. ;)

Do NOT load them into iTunes. :ohmy: Anyone else who reads this, please don't. Use winamp, WMP, anything, but not iTunes. This is the second complaint I've gotten about that. :huh:

Screwtape2 said:
So LemonMelon, are any of these songs the ones you posted on myspace? I was very impressed by those.

In any case, I'll download it in a little while.

Yeah, all of them are on there, plus 12 more. :wink:

love_u2_adam said:
:kiss:lovely...but i thought it was gonna work but..i guess not...so i think you should send it to me....ask me for my email...ok!!

What's your email? :wink:

ID3 tags are those lovely nuisances that tell your computer what artist/song you're playing. The problem is, I didn't know what they were either until last night. :lmao:

*indietastic statement*

I wouldn't know whether mine is or not, I don't use iTunes...I consider it and Apple part of the great corporate satan. :shrug:

People really seem to dig that song. :giggle:

One thing I've really been thinking of doing is making an entire album like Always Never...it'll be like the Byrds or early Beatles. 12 string jangly guitars, mop top cuts...:drool:

Back
Top Bottom