my band.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Post it douchie. I wanna hear.

This is kinda funny isn't it? YSI has been suppressed to stop file swapping to "protect artists", yet here we have someone wanting to share his music, and he can't.

Last edited:
MrBrau1 said:
Post it douchie. I wanna hear.

This is kinda funny isn't it? YSI has been suppressed to stop file swapping to "protect artists", yet here we have someone wanting to share his music, and he can't.

lol. so true.

Unfortunately YSI has been blocked/censored due to being mainly used as a filesharing site. Yes, if course there are proper uses of it... however, we must do what we need to in order to discourage illegal file sharing and limit our liability as well. You may post a link to the file in a zipped or compressed format on another domain, such as your own if you have one.

Being in band that doesnt have a website sucks so I reckon we should be able to share our own material here unless we got record contracts stating otherwise, eh?

i totally understand the reasoning behind the rules. my band's site will be up pretty soon and i'll shoot everyone a link when it's ready.

i appreciate the replies, elvis and sicy, and to those who showed interest in hearing my music.

have a merry xmas! :)

that totally sucks. all these rules with the riaa are garbage.

anyway, i look forward to hearing you guys.

I'd love to hear it when it's eventually up. The RIAA and its related draconian rules are really starting to remind me of prohibition.

'24 years' is the name of the song or of the band?

I'm downloading right now :up:

thanks for the thumbs up, folks.

hopefully, our website will be up soon so you can hear all our tracks.

Back
Top Bottom