my art site is updated!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I f:censored:d up the first time I did this, so I'll try not to this time. I just updated my art site with three new paintings. The bad news is that for some reason the quality of two of them is a little lower than the others are. I don't know why. Anyway the URL is in my sig, so I hope you like them!

Your paintings are lovely Verte. I like your use of color.

Hi!

You are very talented......thank you for sharing.

Was there a problem with the one depicting a friendship gone wrong......did you lose a friend?

carol
wizard2c

:)

I can't see the images... :sad: I usually can, so I'll have to try again tomorrow.

On a slightly different topic...we should start an artist's thread where visual artists can discuss their latest work and art supply buying trips. There are a fair number of artists on here...it would be kind of cool to discuss our various projects.

indra said:
I can't see the images... :sad: I usually can, so I'll have to try again tomorrow.

On a slightly different topic...we should start an artist's thread where visual artists can discuss their latest work and art supply buying trips. There are a fair number of artists on here...it would be kind of cool to discuss our various projects.
\\

you should start one, I'll go.

indra said:

That'd be cool........there are quite a few of us around here!

Verte, your paintings are wonderful and are a credit to you and the work you put into them :up:
Your show in July will no doubt be awesome. Make sure you take pics of that for us too.

Back
Top Bottom