My album rocks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bjork

Acrobat
I just got my album yesterday, and I have to say it's pretty damn good. I'm a genius!
wink.gif

It's wonderful. I think it's the last record my friend listened to before he died in October, so unfortunately (I guess?) it will always have that association for me. But it's an extraordinarily beautiful record.

Love all the albums and love Bjork! She rulez!

------------------
Work like you don't need to
Love like you've never been hurt
Dance like no one is watching

Bjork, your new album is brilliant. I'm listening to it more than any other album. I just can't get enough of songs like Undo, Pagan Poetry, Aurora, and Unison. Slowly but surely the entire album is engulfing me. How are your other albums and what about the movie you made 'Dancer in the Dark'. I've heard it's an excellent movie, but can't find it in any of the video stores. Maybe I'll buy it online.

[This message has been edited by qball7200 (edited 01-31-2002).]

Homogenic, Telegram, Post...they're all good. I wouldn't have made them if I didn't like them
wink.gif
But I have to say I like Debut and Vespertine the best. As for the movie Dancer in the Dark, it's really, really good, and I'm awesome in it. Okay, I'll quit bragging on myself. I highly recommend you see the movie.

Originally posted by Bjork:
Homogenic, Telegram, Post...they're all good. I wouldn't have made them if I didn't like them
wink.gif
But I have to say I like Debut and Vespertine the best. As for the movie Dancer in the Dark, it's really, really good, and I'm awesome in it. Okay, I'll quit bragging on myself. I highly recommend you see the movie.

Hey! Wait a minute Bjork telegram is a cd with a bunch of remixes on it, the songs are more noisier! Telegram is my least favorite cd however post and debut are my personal favorites.

------------------
See, people they don't understand
No, girlfriends, they can't understand
Your Grandsons, they won't understand
On top of this, I ain't ever gonna understand...
AIM:fengche

I ordered vespertine but it was sold out.
frown.gif

I also ordered new order's get ready and that was sold out too! grr!

------------------
See, people they don't understand
No, girlfriends, they can't understand
Your Grandsons, they won't understand
On top of this, I ain't ever gonna understand...
AIM:fengche

Back
Top Bottom