my 200th post Good Times Bonanza!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gickies Gageeze

Purgatory
dear interference,

share your favorite interference memories of all time. please remember though, that this is a family orientated website and community, so lets keep it clean alright?

ill share a few of my favorite moments...

but not before i remind you to keep things clean, ok? theres no reason for things to get nasty in here, we'll just keep things clean in here, alright? great.

in no particulary order

1) rougerum's list of what to do in a public washroom

2) wanderer's recommendation to post "hot pictures of goalies stacking the pads"

3) swallows blatantly rascist thread title that went by unnoticed about a year ago. im not even going to mention it, but i know many of you saw it but saw no problem with it. i did, and recommended swallows removal from the board. as usual, i got my way. :up:

4) keiran mcconville's dear diary's. ooooooooooh, theyre so very dear.

5) gang-banging Gloria in chat

6) though it was a very dark day, im still proud that i was the first to break the news of craig janney's trade to vancouver in 1994. though he didn't report, the canucks got jeff brown, brett hedican and nathan lafayette in return.

please share your favorite memories, ive got a hankering to rehash some good old fashioned clean fun.

lets keep it clean guys, alright?

One of my favorite moments was when Basstrap and I recorded mean songs about each other and kept posting links to them in a thread. That was some classic stuff. I :heart: to hate Basstrap. :hug: :D

Gickies Gageeze said:
3) swallows blatantly rascist thread title that went by unnoticed about a year ago. im not even going to mention it, but i know many of you saw it but saw no problem with it. i did, and recommended swallows removal from the board. as usual, i got my way. :up:

I'm not racist, I'm just better than everyone.

I guess I'd have to say that one time that we played Truth or Dare in chat :laugh:

i liked when people thought i did drugs like the kind you dont take home to mother, it wasn't heroin it was Angel Dust, PCP, and the trees werent screaming, they were poking me with their fingers

when Achtung Steve told us all the juicy bits :sexywink: from his trip to India or something like that, they sent him pak'in like stan smyl on a hot day after that LOL!

last spring when the mich griffth and gickies gags got their red wings when old danny boy let one in from the red line, so to speak, talk about your prague spring! LOL! you can never prepare for those red scares, eh old boy? :angry:

i dont remember what any of girls did, but when it comes right down to it, they arent important are they? it's like bono :down: says, girls are like bicycles, once you learn how to...

Back
Top Bottom