Mutemath

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shaizari

Acrobat
Like U2, they're not a Christian band, but happen to have a strong spiritual perspective in their work.

Mutemath!! Some Blue Addicts already know this band, for those who don't here is their myspace with their performance on the Jimmy Kimmel show.

www.myspace.com/mutemath

For a better video quality get their podcast on Itunes!!

There's an interview with the singer on the main Interference page in case you missed it. :wink:

Mute Math is one of the best new bands out there. We should all be hearing them on the radio soon.

They're amazing. Especially songs like Typical, Noticed, and Break The Same.

They kick so much ass.

If you don't agree, I will fight you, that's no lie.

I never heard anything by them until one of the singers on American Idol (the bigger, curly-haired, funny guy) sang Typical.

I may have to check out more from this band ... for some reason I had them pegged as some boring indie band that I would hate.

:hmm:

i would say that they're one of my favorite bands to come out in the last year or so.

i haven't heard a weak song from them yet.

Absolutely addicted to their album, there's 2 versions out there, the original release on Teleprompt records; and a re-release on Warner Brothers. The first has a song called 'Without It' instead of 'Plan B' and another short instrumental called 'Polite'; the latter is missing 'Polite' but has the songs 'Reset' and 'Control'.

never heard them until, like corianderstem said, she heard an American Idol contestant sing 'Typical'. Now Maddy (my daughter, aka BonosLil'Pal94) wants to hear that song again. Anyone have it :shifty: :shh:

U2jer said:
Absolutely addicted to their album, there's 2 versions out there, the original release on Teleprompt records; and a re-release on Warner Brothers. The first has a song called 'Without It' instead of 'Plan B' and another short instrumental called 'Polite'; the latter is missing 'Polite' but has the songs 'Reset' and 'Control'.

Get the Teleprompt version. Not only does it have "Without It" and "Polite", but the versions of "Break The Same" and "You Are Mine" are the originals. On the new version, both of those songs are edited.

Then get the Reset EP that has not only the three songs added to the Warner version ("Plan B", "Reset", and "Control") but two other very good songs and a short instrumental.

Although if you get the Warner version, there's a bonus disc of live material that is very cool.

Lila64 said:
never heard them until, like corianderstem said, she heard an American Idol contestant sing 'Typical'. Now Maddy (my daughter, aka BonosLil'Pal94) wants to hear that song again. Anyone have it :shifty: :shh:

She can hear "Typical" again on their myspace site.

www.myspace.com/mutemath

Three other excellent songs are on there as well, including my favorite, "Break The Same" (which just happens to be on my Desert Island playlist). :wink:

I was shocked to hear it on Idol the other night, shocked.

Typical is a sweet song, especially the last few moments where everything goes mental.

It's all about Plan B though, baby :drool:

phanan said:

She can hear "Typical" again on their myspace site.

www.myspace.com/mutemath

Three other excellent songs are on there as well, including my favorite, "Break The Same" (which just happens to be on my Desert Island playlist). :wink:

Thanks for the link. Checking it out now, and I'll let Maddy know about it :up:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom