Mute Math announces live DVD, new spring tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

coemgen

Rock n' Roll Doggie
OK, this is freaking incredible. Mute Math has announced new spring tour dates for Canada and the U.S. (after they get back from Europe) and a new live DVD out March 20 — both are called "Flesh and Bones - Electric Fun." :hyper:

Check out the cool intro video to the tour at the link below and then click "skip" to go to info about the DVD.
http://www.mutemath.com/MuteMathOnTV/ :rockon:

I can't wait to get my hands on the DVD. (or see them April 12 in Lawrence.)
:applaud:

I really hope Mute Math gets "Killers-level" famous very soon.

Oh, in other cool Mute Math news: The Smashing Pumpkins have Mute Math as their fourth top friend (after Billy, Jimmy and some other SP-related person) AND they have a spot on the site where they "recommend" Mute Math to their fans.

Pretty freaking cool, eh?

Chaos is a good, good song, but their best is by far Typical or Plan B.

Typical kicks way too much ass and Plan B's riff owns my soul, not to mention the last minute of the song.

As you probably noticed from my Desert Island playlist, Break The Same is my favorite.

In fact, I love the three song portion in the middle between Stare At The Sun, Obsolete, and Break The Same.

their EP and Teleprompt version of the album are flawless.

They're everything I want my electro-alt rock to be. :happy:

LemonMacPhisto said:
Chaos is a good, good song, but their best is by far Typical or Plan B.

Typical kicks way too much ass and Plan B's riff owns my soul, not to mention the last minute of the song.

I fully agree with you about the last minute of Plan B. That is what I think most rock bands try to capture. It's amazing. Reminds me of the rawness of Nirvana or NIN.

Back
Top Bottom