Musicians you would like to take a swing at...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevated_u2_fan said:
Being Canadian I have an instant hatred for Celine Dion so she's on the list...

...and you don't have to be Canadian to hate Celine Dion.

A punch wouldn't be enough here either; woman needs a muzzle, or maybe her tongue cut out just to be safe.

I still don't see the big deal about the Titanic song. She's rather soulless, like a robot that was built with a technically great voice and programmed to make all the "right" choices.

After finally being exposed to Striesand's recordings (and somehow managing to retain my heterosexuality in the process), Dion's shortcomings as an "artist" are even more apparent. There is so much personality and heart in what Babs does that puts her stuff so far over the top, not that she has a lack of vocal ability.

Okay, saying "Babs" was a little gay.

lazarus said:
After finally being exposed to Striesand's recordings (and somehow managing to retain my heterosexuality in the process),

:lol:

As annoying as Babs is, she has an amazing instrument. Too bad she uses it to sing such schlock, but still.

And I agree with you about Celine. Great voice, not enough soul. And no, Dalton, the chest pouding doesn't count. :wink:

elevation2u said:
what the fuck does that even mean?
:hmm:

Never question Bruce Dickinson!

LemonMelon said:

Was I supposed to listen to all four of them? :eyebrow: At least I know they also had an obscure independent release that 6.7 people heard. :tsk:

All of this being said, everyone deserves a beatdown from time to time; Robin Wilson included.

But they're the best band ever.

Axl Rose
Gene Simmons
Fall Out Boy
Panic of the Disco
The Entire cast of high school musical
Scott Stapp
Soulja Boi
Lil Jon
Actually all modern rap
Courtney Love
Paul Van Dyke
Chris Brown

LemonMelon said:

Strap on a guitar and I'll fight back. :sexywink:

LOL don't tease me like that, I though it was going to be a fight club or something like that.

Last edited:
Kid Rock
Gene Simmons
Kanye West
Bobby Brown
Singer from Strokes ( cause he was a dickhead to my ex and made a pass at her in front of me and he was this close to getting a swing but he had huge bodyguards)
Scott from Creed

DeadMansParty said:
Singer from Strokes ( cause he was a dickhead to my ex and made a pass at her in front of me and he was this close to getting a swing but he had huge bodyguards)

:ohmy: I'd take a swing at him for simply being so overrated, but that's a good reason too. :wink:

Dalton said:
^^ FFS his name is Julian, I'd take a swing at him for that alone.

How about just because he's a rich kid and the only reason his band was (briefly) successful is because his dad owns a famous modeling agency?

I like The Strokes, but I too have heard he's a jerk.

Albert Hammond Jr., on the other hand, is one of the nicest people I've seen in concert. He was so happy and upbeat and adorable the whole performance :heart:

He deserves a pass for being the forgotten son of John Lennon. If I recall correctly, he only started getting to know his dad before John was killed. :(

And I love the song "Valotte" - it's beautiful.

Chris Brown (don't see the appeal in this guy)
Christina Aguilera
Robbie Williams
Britney Spears
Kid Rock
Eminem
Justin Timberlake
50 Cent (although bullets can't kill him, so I doubt my fist would :mad: )

MORRISSEY!!!

bernard sumner ..just cause i can..
peter hook for being a loud mouth twat as of late
peter hooks son for many many reasons and being a fucking pussy emo ass
boz for thinking he could ever be johnny marr
isaac brock if he pissed me off then id just use it to my advantage of knocking him down so i could ravage him :drool: :drool:
bono & co for re releasing old shit and making more money
countless u2 fans over the years on the zoo (some may or may not be musicians)
that bono poser pavel for being a pretentious fake cunt

micheal jackson..really who needs a reason?

bruce springsteen

god..most every new artist being played on the radio today..

etc etc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom