Musicians you would like to take a swing at...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tori Amos' vibrato is like the fucking streetlamp outside your bedroom window. It's painfully obvious, always going, and you can't get rid of it no matter how irritating it may be.

I'll add Justin Timberlake for his "oh I've done way too many drugs to be president"

By the way his former bandmate is currently hosting a show here called The Singing Bee, which has everyday joe blows singing on TV. Terrific.

Also all of Hinder and every single person I know who likes that song. It's disgusting.

Come on guys, we're lovers, not fighters
peace.gif

Kumbaya, my lord, kumbaya
peace02.gif

Thanks phillyfan, for mentioning Johnny Rotten. Can't believe I forgot that douchebag.

He's like the Professor Emeritus of the school where Liam Gallagher learned how to be such a loudmouthed jackass.

Lydon needs more than a punch in the face, though. How about beating him into a coma with a sack full of money?

I'll also say Robbie Williams. Hate that man.

By the way his former bandmate is currently hosting a show here called The Singing Bee, which has everyday joe blows singing on TV. Terrific.

BEST THING ON TV.

I'm gonna watch every episode. That host is just insanely enthusiastic about his stupid job - it only helps that everything about the show seems to come straight from 1995. I feel nostalgic about it already.

intedomine said:

D'you own or listen to any of them?

Was I supposed to listen to all four of them? :eyebrow: At least I know they also had an obscure independent release that 6.7 people heard. :tsk:

All of this being said, everyone deserves a beatdown from time to time; Robin Wilson included.

LemonMelon said:

Was I supposed to listen to all four of them? :eyebrow: At least I know they also had an obscure independent release that 6.7 people heard. :tsk:

All of this being said, everyone deserves a beatdown from time to time; Robin Wilson included.

Poor Robbie,

I'd like to smack Chad Kroeger just for that "I like the pants around your feet" lyric, :mad: What a classy bloke.

Damon Albarn - who I think is a hugely talented musician but there's just something deeply unpleasant about the guy.

Canadiens1160 said:
Tori Amos' vibrato is like the fucking streetlamp outside your bedroom window. It's painfully obvious, always going, and you can't get rid of it no matter how irritating it may be.

How this thread has gotten a post about vagisill AND this I will never know.

Well done folks, well done.

Saracene said:
I'd like to smack Chad Kroeger just for that "I like the pants around your feet" lyric, :mad: What a classy bloke.

Is that from that date rape song (what I used to call it) from a couple years ago? What shitbag band was that from again?

Whoever it is, the whole band is probably deserving of having their nuts bitten off by a rabid raccoon.

AtomicBono said:

5. Soulja Boy and whoever decided that qualified as music... shittiest beat ever. How this is popular I cannot fathom. Simply awful.

oh god please can i be there to help you? Most FUcking Annoying Song EVER. (well since the last newest and greatest faux-hop song)

Trust me even Akon is less annoying. And Akon is fucking annoying.

Scott Stapp
Jon Bon Jovi
that mullet headed retard that "Sings" for Nickelback
Fred Durst
Axl Rose
Brandon Flowers
Chris Martin
A full squadron of Emo pansies...
and... Sting

I'm very sure I'd destroy them all as well... maybe even 2 or 3.. maybe 4 at a time.

Nate Dogg said:

Yes he will. Of course, he'll just moan constantly in pain after you hit him. Add minimal guitar and a drum machine=new Radiohead album.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man, I'm a HUGE radiohead fan... but this comment is just freakin awesome...

gabrielvox said:

oh god please can i be there to help you? Most FUcking Annoying Song EVER. (well since the last newest and greatest faux-hop song)

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Chad Kroeger, any "emo" artist, dave matthews, everyone pretty much said all the people i hate all ready.

gabrielvox said:

I've heard of that song, but have yet to actually hear it. But if it makes Akon less annoying, I'm gonna consider myself thankful that I haven't heard it. Akon drives me up the wall.

Angela

Soulja Boy's song isn't why it's popular. It's the dance.

And, I admit, it's a fun dance.

elevation2u said:
kurt cobain's remains
ozzy osbourne

I don't think these two would be very difficult... :wink:

Being Canadian I have an instant hatred for Celine Dion so she's on the list...

:hmm:

Jennifer Lopez is up there as well, I despise that woman and her crack-head husband...

I agree with Adam Levine and James Blunt, just because you can sing at a high pitch doesn't mean you should.

Lindsey Lohan needs a good pistol whip and after that I would like to punch each member of Good Charlotte in the face...

I’m sure there are plenty more, this is just off the top of my head.

elevated_u2_fan said:

I don't think these two would be very difficult... :wink:

Being Canadian I have an instant hatred for Celine Dion so she's on the list...

:hmm:

Jennifer Lopez is up there as well, I despise that woman and her crack-head husband...

I agree with Adam Levine and James Blunt, just because you can sing at a high pitch doesn't mean you should.

Lindsey Lohan needs a good pistol whip and after that I would like to punch each member of Good Charlotte in the face...

I’m sure there are plenty more, this is just off the top of my head.

You're my sweetie, elfa.:cute:

Back
Top Bottom