Musicians of your own sex whom you find attractive?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableLemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
This may be more difficult for the guys with our macho pride, but Colleen and I were talking earlier, and to be honest, I think Daniel Johns from Silverchair is pretty hot. While I find him attractive, I'm not attracted to him, I don't have any sorts of desires, but I really do admire his appearance. He's a pretty man. And I'm comfortable enough in my sexuality to admit it. :) I guess his wifie Nat isn't too bad, either.

novtp1.jpg
djohns.jpg

:love:
imbruglia_johns,0.jpg
natdan4_01.jpg

Sandii.jpg

Not lately but I used to think Sandii from Sandii and the Sunsetz was the most gorgeous creature on the planet.

PS Thats not a good photo of her. Thats all I have at the moment.

You know... we watched Deliverance in class today. The kid who "plays" the banjo in the film reminds me of Thom Yorke. :reject:

I would honestly eat off of PJ Harvey - I love that woman.
Also wouldn't mind taking Meg White out for a nice meal.
Fiona Apple and I could get some drinks sometime.
And I've already shared germs with Sharin from the Raveonettes.

:drool:

Haha...I like the general disconnect between how most of the guys respond to this flippantly and how the ladies respond more seriously.

Daniel Johns I will agree with. Add Brian Molko of "Placebo" to that list too.

Melon

melon said:
Haha...I like the general disconnect between how most of the guys respond to this flippantly and how the ladies respond more seriously.

Daniel Johns I will agree with. Add Brian Molko of "Placebo" to that list too.

Melon

Yeah, my girlfriend and her sister are huge Placebo fans and definitely drool over Molko. I just tease them since he cut his hair

Back
Top Bottom