musicians of the opposite sex that you find attractive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PlaTheGreat said:
David Gilmour :combust:

This guy?

64gilmour.jpg

Or this guy?

david_gilmour-6685.jpg

:wink:

jennybv2.jpg

Any of the three, especially Stacy on the far right:

eisley02do6.jpg

50375542lee4.jpg

fionaba5.gif

And FTW:

feistanthem2bh4.jpg

josh homme
mainhomme_narrowweb__200x325.jpg

julian casablancas
Julian.jpg

and...

paul banks
interpol4.jpg

paul banks
magnetPaulSmoking.jpg

paul fucking banks
Paul2.jpg

i know! i read that and had a good laugh.

i still think he's a good looking man, i'm just not as, um, enthusiastic about him as i used to be.

and i think i posted that before interpol had happened to me.

MrsSpringsteen said:

I don't think Eddie Vedder is "traditionally" attractive, but he is VERY hot

I beg to differ on the "traditional" aspect of Eddie's obvious hotness. :wink: Take away the beard and the hair always hanging in his face, and you've got an incredibly good-looking guy, if you ask me.

AcrobatMan said:

every female musician looks sexy to me...

:sexywink:

You know, this made me think; looking at the lists the ladies made, I can see lots of guys who aren't "traditionally" hot. But are there any popular female musicians out these days who aren't pretty/sexy/beautiful? By an objective standard, I mean, if there even is such a thing. I can't really think of any. Stupid music industry double standard.

Anyways, Bono and Chris Cornell both do it for me, though Bono was completely off my Hot Guy Radar until I saw U2 live. And ditto to whoever mentioned James Hetfield -- circa '96-97, I thought he was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. Michael Hutchence gets points for looking amazing even with a perm.

Oh, and Jimmy Gnecco, based solely on his voice. I saw him do a solo show a few years ago, and he looked really good from far away. Then I met him afterwards and saw him up close... extremely sweet guy, astonishing voice, but he looked a little rough. Okay, a lot rough. Like "recovering heroin addict" rough. I just wanted to give him a hug and a frickin' sandwich. Fortunately, I saw pictures from when a friend of mine met him a few months ago, and he looked much healthier and very handsome. Great eyes. :drool:

Allanah said:

But are there any popular female musicians out these days who aren't pretty/sexy/beautiful? By an objective standard, I mean, if there even is such a thing. I can't really think of any. Stupid music industry double standard.

Kim Deal - I don't know anyone that says she's sexy, hot or beautiful, but everyone loves her. :drool:

kim1.gif

Allanah said:

I can see lots of guys who aren't "traditionally" hot. But are there any popular female musicians out these days who aren't pretty/sexy/beautiful?

Just to perpetuate your theory:

Dave Gahan

Kylie
Holly Vallance
Dolores
Liz Phair
Pre-motherhood Britney
Lily Allen
Beyonce
Nelly Fertado
Fergie
90's Mariah
BILLIE PIPER!!! (my fave)
Posh & Baby Spice
Applegate sisters
Toni Braxton in "Unbreak My Heart" vid.

There's probably more...

Personally, I find the Evanescence sheila very unattractive...

intedomine said:

Pre-motherhood Britney
Beyonce
Nelly Fertado
Fergie
90's Mariah
Posh & Baby Spice
Toni Braxton in "Unbreak My Heart" vid.

I beg to differ here, with all due respect, these people are NOT, repeat, NOT musicians.
They are singers/entertainers.
There is a difference.

Susannah Hoffs:drool:
Natalie Imbruglia
Sarah Harding
Cherly Tweedy
Beyonce
Just to bring a bit of culture to this thread, can't remember her name, but that welsh opera singer is WEEEEEEEEEELL FIT, also.

FitzChivalry said:

Have you ever seen Dave Gahan without a shirt on, glistening, with sweat dripping down his perfect alabaster skin, flashing that devlish smile of his???

It's the VERY DEFINITION of hot!!!! :drool: :drool: :combust:

Just last summer in fact - however, traditionally I don't think he is most peoples definition of attractive. Luckily - it works for me :up:

I thought of a few more:

Trent Reznor. The video for Closer is one of the sickest things I've ever seen but I'm mesmerized by Trent's smokin' insane hotness in it. :combust:

Iggy Pop - OK, not all the time, but I saw one of his videos on VH1 Classic once and he had his hair dyed black and I though "He looks kind of hot."

Back
Top Bottom