Musical electrodes puncture my consciousnesssssssssssss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fz10.jpg

The pretty woman in Kieran's avatar and ZedBetty's avatar looks oddly like the same person. :hmm: Coincidence?

HelloAngel said:
The pretty woman in Kieran's avatar and ZedBetty's avatar looks oddly like the same person. :hmm: Coincidence?

Nope, they are not the same person. Zedbetty's avatar is Beatrice Dalle from the cult French film, Betty Blue. Kieran's avatar is Mia Tyler.

betty_blue.jpg

Last edited:
Ohhhh you think you are soooo smart Calluna. What with your "knowledge" and your "facts." Well I have had it just about up to hear with you.

And besides - this does nothing to clear up whether or not the avatar does indeed smoke. The issue of it smoking this instant is irrelevant. As smoker not smoking still smokes.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

*smokes her pipe*

Yes it does appear that betty blue is indeed smoking in that photograph but the facts have not been firmly established yet. We need more evidence....

There you go again. Who died and made you queen of imperical data? Sherlock Holmes?

He did coke you know...
He also smoked a pipe.

Therefore since you smoke a pipe you think you are the new Holmes.

I bet you think you are pretty special or something. :mad:

I am, well..... *special.*

I also consider myself more of a Hercules Poirot than a Sherlock Holmes.

Stop distracting me from the real topic at hand, which is whether or not the woman in the avatar is smoking. I will get to the bottom of this if it is the last thing I do.

Oh so now you want to drag Agatha Christie into this huh? Well you can do your best to destroy my literary heros, but I will not sit by and become the Hastings to your Poirot.

I do admire your determination however.

Oh what the hell, I can't stay mad at you....

That's a cold piece like a glock in a freezer.

Offer accepted.

*smokes that pipe like it ain't no thang.

I think Kieran and Angie are both Australian secret agents posing as McDonald's employees. That is why they know all the insider information about Big Ronnie.

Aggreed. My operatives in Australia have mentioned that they may have seen a Mr. Mcconville fraternizing with one Big Ron after hours. He even reffered to the clown in question as Ronno. Clearly he has been positioning himself in the clowns inner circle so as to once and for all establish exactly what McNuggets are made of, if anything.

Another one of their missions is to discover the mystery ingredient in the Outback Burger and destroy The Evil McTiramisu.

While I was in the Czech Republic I saw an ad for the McGyro in Olomouc. I kid you not.

Also running rampant through CZ was the McFarm.

I ate one once when the boys forced me into eating maccas cuz they were outrageously drunk.
Not pretty.

I think that what McNuggets are made of (if anything) is quite simple: They are made from reprocessed McDonalds customers. That's where they get that nuggety goodness from.

This thread has enjoyed a whole new lease of life just because Salome slagged it off. Three cheers for Salomey. We couldn't have done it otherwise.

This thread is not so much a pointless aberration as a microcosm of Lemonade Stand. But please, no more Zappa talk or we'll all be shuttled off to the bang and the chatter.

Speaking of pointless, how many pages is Randommmmdumetc up to now? I'd say hello, but it's about ten months too late.

Back
Top Bottom