Music scene: Watch out there is a grave disturbance in the force

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well i love referring star wars
but im just writing in here to warn you of the next "sensation" to come out of Australia to hit the world showbiz scene

her name is Holly Valance she used to be an actress, though i think she might have chosen the wrong career path, because she is in it for the money, and she doesnt know the first thing about how to write her own songs.

er... but be aware out there men, she is INCREDIBLY sexy, reminiscent of Madonna, hmm maybe not, maybe more like Kylie Minogue, but one cant help feel that shes more of a model choosing to be a singer, and using her looks to get her places, rather than using her musical talent alone

Americans wont give a fat rats clackers what this is all about, but she's going to be BIG in the UK and Australian entertainment scene for sure

oh yeh... here's a few pictures of her in case youre wondering what she looks like

HollyV25.jpg

HollyV06.jpg

Hollyv08.jpg

HollyV36.jpg

Yes, I've always felt that a hot face and body are the best indicators of musical talent. It's wonderful to live in a society that agrees with me.

CrashedCarDriver said:
well i love referring star wars
but im just writing in here to warn you of the next "sensation" to come out of Australia to hit the world showbiz scene

her name is Holly Valance she used to be an actress, though i think she might have chosen the wrong career path, because she is in it for the money, and she doesnt know the first thing about how to write her own songs.

er... but be aware out there men, she is INCREDIBLY sexy, reminiscent of Madonna, hmm maybe not, maybe more like Kylie Minogue, but one cant help feel that shes more of a model choosing to be a singer, and using her looks to get her places, rather than using her musical talent alone

Americans wont give a fat rats clackers what this is all about, but she's going to be BIG in the UK and Australian entertainment scene for sure

Yeah shes already hit the Uk........she cant sing....she doesnt remind me of kylie excpet that she was in neighbours and shes now a "singer"...........shes only famous cus she has to dress like a tart to sell her music! :|

Re: Re: Music scene: Watch out there is a grave disturbance in the force

bono-vox said:

Yeah shes already hit the Uk........she cant sing....she doesnt remind me of kylie excpet that she was in neighbours and shes now a "singer"...........shes only famous cus she has to dress like a tart to sell her music! :|

Correction: I believe she's even totally naked in her video (although special effects make it acceptable for MTV). The song is still a bad cover of the Turkish original (which was a big hit (at least here in the Netherlands) a few years ago).

Well, for every Kylie Minogue there has to be a Jason Donovan, so for every Nathalie Imbruglia there has to be a Holly Valance.

C ya!

Marty

Back
Top Bottom