Music scene: Watch out there is a grave disturbance in the force - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-11-2002, 11:30 AM   #1
Refugee
 
CrashedCarDriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Turkmenbashin'
Posts: 1,607
Local Time: 05:38 PM
Music scene: Watch out there is a grave disturbance in the force

well i love referring star wars
but im just writing in here to warn you of the next "sensation" to come out of Australia to hit the world showbiz scene

her name is Holly Valance she used to be an actress, though i think she might have chosen the wrong career path, because she is in it for the money, and she doesnt know the first thing about how to write her own songs.

er... but be aware out there men, she is INCREDIBLY sexy, reminiscent of Madonna, hmm maybe not, maybe more like Kylie Minogue, but one cant help feel that shes more of a model choosing to be a singer, and using her looks to get her places, rather than using her musical talent alone

Americans wont give a fat rats clackers what this is all about, but she's going to be BIG in the UK and Australian entertainment scene for sure

oh yeh... here's a few pictures of her in case youre wondering what she looks like







__________________

__________________
CrashedCarDriver is offline  
Old 06-11-2002, 11:30 AM   #2
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Basstrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Posts: 10,726
Local Time: 04:08 AM
redX dude!
red X
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
__________________

__________________
Basstrap is offline  
Old 06-11-2002, 11:33 AM   #3
Refugee
 
CrashedCarDriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Turkmenbashin'
Posts: 1,607
Local Time: 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Basstrap
redX dude!
red X
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x


what the?
__________________
CrashedCarDriver is offline  
Old 06-11-2002, 11:34 AM   #4
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
sulawesigirl4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,416
Local Time: 01:38 AM

Yes, I've always felt that a hot face and body are the best indicators of musical talent. It's wonderful to live in a society that agrees with me.
__________________
"I can't change the world, but I can change the world in me." - Bono

sulawesigirl4 is offline  
Old 06-11-2002, 11:34 AM   #5
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 12:38 AM
Re: Music scene: Watch out there is a grave disturbance in the force

Quote:
Originally posted by CrashedCarDriver
like Kylie Minogue
is that supposed to be a good thing? noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 06-11-2002, 11:54 AM   #6
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
bono-vox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: maze of your imagination, where the streets have no name, lol
Posts: 3,436
Local Time: 04:38 PM
Re: Music scene: Watch out there is a grave disturbance in the force

Quote:
Originally posted by CrashedCarDriver
well i love referring star wars
but im just writing in here to warn you of the next "sensation" to come out of Australia to hit the world showbiz scene

her name is Holly Valance she used to be an actress, though i think she might have chosen the wrong career path, because she is in it for the money, and she doesnt know the first thing about how to write her own songs.

er... but be aware out there men, she is INCREDIBLY sexy, reminiscent of Madonna, hmm maybe not, maybe more like Kylie Minogue, but one cant help feel that shes more of a model choosing to be a singer, and using her looks to get her places, rather than using her musical talent alone

Americans wont give a fat rats clackers what this is all about, but she's going to be BIG in the UK and Australian entertainment scene for sure



Yeah shes already hit the Uk........she cant sing....she doesnt remind me of kylie excpet that she was in neighbours and shes now a "singer"...........shes only famous cus she has to dress like a tart to sell her music!
__________________
bono-vox is offline  
Old 06-12-2002, 03:04 AM   #7
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Popmartijn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 32,543
Local Time: 07:38 AM
Re: Re: Music scene: Watch out there is a grave disturbance in the force

Quote:
Originally posted by bono-vox


Yeah shes already hit the Uk........she cant sing....she doesnt remind me of kylie excpet that she was in neighbours and shes now a "singer"...........shes only famous cus she has to dress like a tart to sell her music!
Correction: I believe she's even totally naked in her video (although special effects make it acceptable for MTV). The song is still a bad cover of the Turkish original (which was a big hit (at least here in the Netherlands) a few years ago).

Well, for every Kylie Minogue there has to be a Jason Donovan, so for every Nathalie Imbruglia there has to be a Holly Valance.

C ya!

Marty
__________________

__________________
Popmartijn is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com