Music?? anyone??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2DMfan

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I love the music, some of you need to find other things to worry about, sometimes this board is unreal. Talk about songs, albums, sounds, guitars, lyrics, whatever, it's just a rock and roll band for God's sake.

U2DMfan said:
I love the music, some of you need to find other things to worry about, sometimes this board is unreal. Talk about songs, albums, sounds, guitars, lyrics, whatever, it's just a rock and roll band for God's sake.

Am I as confused as other people??
Quite possibly the most incoherent thread I've ever come across.

I guess your implying we talk about U2 too much??
Well if you haven't noticed there are several other boards here at interference you can go if you don't want to talk about songs, albums, sounds etc..sheesh!!

Perhaps you should check out the other Forums Interference has to offer.. all of which comply with the topics you are requesting.

errrm..wtf?

:confused: methinks you should check out the wide variety of boards with a huge range of discussion topics here at interference.

as for music, I would like to put on some Doves, but I was an idiot and left my CDs at home today. :scream:

I saw a cd the other day that said wwf music, and I though it said wtf music.

sulawesigirl4 said:

as for music, I would like to put on some Doves, but I was an idiot and left my CDs at home today. :scream:

:( :sad:

I just watched the videos for "The Man Who Told Everything" and "Newborn." :drool:

lmao...wouldn't surprise me if there was such a thing

meegannie said:

:( :sad:

I just watched the videos for "The Man Who Told Everything" and "Newborn." :drool:

stop torturing me!!! :p

I did find that I had a U2 bootleg sitting around here at work, so at least I'm not wholly without music. But I was so in a Dovey mood. :huh:

U2DMfan said:

Lemonade Stand = This is an off-topic forum. Drop in, pull up a chair and order a nice glass of lemonade and chit chat with other U2 fans about what you're listening to, reading, or looking at on the tv or at the movies. Hobbies are also welcome discussion.

Back
Top Bottom