Museum Voor Oude Kunst, Brussels, Belgium Superthread (Six months!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, in most cases, I really can't get that excited about covers.

Probably the only covers U2've done in the past that I'd be excited if they did again are a full electric Watchtower like on Lovetown, or Dancing Barefoot (it was soundchecked for a small audience before one Melbourne Lovetown concert).

I hear the moderation on this forum is a bit tougher. but if I can get around Bono's brain, i should be able to bypass the mods here.

Hows life in Auckland?

Well, good luck. Concerts and forums just aren't the same without repeated songs.

Auckland is great! But I wish I could get back to Sydney. It's such a beautiful city. So many classy people, especially in the western suburbs.

Well, good luck. Concerts and forums just aren't the same without repeated songs.

Auckland is great! But I wish I could get back to Sydney. It's such a beautiful city. So many classy people, especially in the western suburbs.

I know, I wasn't able to make it to sydney, or Australia for that matter. something about cutoms

Alas I must be off, I have a tour to plan.

Love to your lovlies notAxver, I can't believe how many posts Axver has made now, when will he get a fucking life!.

:wave:

:dance:

He's been playing a song or two after American Land, of late.

Let us hope.

As this is his first arena show after that stadium tour, I was hoping things would get LONGER :lol: Seems a tad shorter....actually, he's been hitting 29-30 songs, he's only at possibly 26, maybe 27 if he played all of Walk The Line, so unless he plays a couple more, THE CONERT GOT SHORTER!! NOOOOOESSS!!

Let us hope.

As this is his first arena show after that stadium tour, I was hoping things would get LONGER :lol: Seems a tad shorter....actually, he's been hitting 29-30 songs, he's only at possibly 26, maybe 27 if he played all of Walk The Line, so unless he plays a couple more, THE CONERT GOT SHORTER!! NOOOOOESSS!!

He's saving up for St.Louis :yes:

OK, I'm just watching the decathlon now, and am I the only person who gets the impression this is the event for people who really aren't that great at any individual event, but are consistently decent across numerous disciplines? I'm not sure what to make of that. It's like "you're a loser, but you're a consistent bugger".

OK, I'm just watching the decathlon now, and am I the only person who gets the impression this is the event for people who really aren't that great at any individual event, but are consistently decent across numerous disciplines? I'm not sure what to make of that. It's like "you're a loser, but you're a consistent bugger".
:lmao: I love that.

Decathlon: You're a loser, but you're a consistent loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom