Museum Voor Oude Kunst, Brussels, Belgium Superthread (Six months!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovetown was really more extreme in the way the setlist order was unpredictable. It was definitely their most diverse tour of the eighties in terms of song selection too. The JT Tour had more songs total, but Lovetown had more original songs - JT gets ahead on the basis of sporadic covers.
two words: BACKWARDS SETLIST. :drool:

But anyways, this guy complains during EVERY setlist thing, AND he ALWAYS complains about the shows he's gone to, I mean it's really f'ing annoying, he's been to like 7 shows this tour, and he whined about EVERY ONE OF THEM

Don't come down with the Glaxovirus!
Fuck off, Axver.

I do not want the Austral-Kiwi Plague of Death. Was one of the first symptoms dizziness? Cuase it could be one or two other things.

Fuck off, Axver.

I do not want the Austral-Kiwi Plague of Death. Was one of the first symptoms dizziness? Cuase it could be one or two other things.

:lol: No, I think you're safe from the Glaxovirus. The first symptom is fatigue and exhaustion, especially of the eyes and legs, not dizziness.

But anyways, this guy complains during EVERY setlist thing, AND he ALWAYS complains about the shows he's gone to, I mean it's really f'ing annoying, he's been to like 7 shows this tour, and he whined about EVERY ONE OF THEM

Wanker. I mean, the seven shows I saw on the fifth leg of Vertigo really did not have that great setlists, but the shows were still heaps of fun and totally worth it. And while I wouldn't choose for the band to play songs like Saints or Angel Of Harlem, especially not over TEC or Gloria, they were still enjoyable in the moment!

Wanker. I mean, the seven shows I saw on the fifth leg of Vertigo really did not have that great setlists, but the shows were still heaps of fun and totally worth it. And while I wouldn't choose for the band to play songs like Saints or Angel Of Harlem, especially not over TEC or Gloria, they were still enjoyable in the moment!

EXACTLY

After the show I'll pick through the thread for some quotes

:lol: No, I think you're safe from the Glaxovirus. The first symptom is fatigue and exhaustion, especially of the eyes and legs, not dizziness.
Nope, not that. I think I'll just enjoy it. Whee.

Damn it, i've used all the change Derek gave me. I need a quarter.

Khan, I haven't seen Chass online yet...<_< I haven't figured my post concert housing plans yet >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom