Museum Voor Oude Kunst, Brussels, Belgium Superthread (Six months!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, the Netherlands are hammering the gold medal favourite USA in the women's water polo final.

So much for leaving Interference to work! :lol:

We've got I think the bronze medal match, Australia vs Hungary, ending in a penalty shoot-out.

Haven't talked much tonight (actually sort of looking for a suitable dog breed to own) but I gotta vamos - so I'll catch you crazy crooner cats later. :wave:

... because that totally has something to do with 10 minute workouts.

I think he was trying to make it be about him being overweight or something. I do't know all it did was make me laugh because I have no soul

I think he was trying to make it be about him being overweight or something. I do't know all it did was make me laugh because I have no soul

Clearly I have no soul either, as I just laughed at your description of it.

Eek, I feel for the runners at the Olympics right now, running on a wet track.

Hey Daniel and Ali! :wave:

Welcome to the (slightly premature) party for six months of the postwhorehouse.

Oh dear, did Ian get premature superthread anniversary syndrome?

:tsk:

I hear you can get a nasal spray for that....

:lmao:

No, we agreed to start this now, since it'll be open tomorrow on the actual anniversary, rather than starting a different thread and having to picspam it to get to an anniversary thread.

Woot Woot!

I don't really feel like partying, you know until I sat at the computer screen I was feeling a little better :sigh:

Yoooouuuu've got the Glaxovirus! See:

:lol: No, it's the GLuey + AXver VIRUS.... :up: We OWN that virus :yes: And of course, no virus name is complete without an O in the middle of it.

I'm tempted to include it in the Superthread purity test. :lol:

And don't worry, you have company. Ian's seemingly coming down with it too!

On an unrelated note, I've currently got this Google ad:

imgad

Why yes, yes, I love her; I'm her biggest fan. :happy:

I'm sure you folk will appreciate this, posted on LiveJournal's overheardinmelb group:

While waiting at the Fed Square tram stop tonight, a cyclist rode past down the tram tracks. The accompanying announcement over the loudspeaker was "Bicycle not taking passengers."

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom