Museum Voor Oude Kunst, Brussels, Belgium Superthread (Six months!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shamwow? You mean Bono's fake wows after Streets all through Vertigo?
:lol: no, it's this supposed super absorbent cloth or something. i joked that i wanted a set for my birthday, and she asked what i'd do with them. i said i'd cut the sheets into a million pieces (you can cut the things however yo like)

Ever thought of encouraging the hubby to pursue a line of employment that doesn't result in you getting up so early?

Ahh but the upside is that during the school holidays I'm back asleep by 6am and can be uninterrupted until at least 9am now the children can feed themselves :up:

Ahh but the upside is that during the school holidays I'm back asleep by 6am and can be uninterrupted until at least 9am now the children can feed themselves :up:

Interrupted sleep is still made of fail!

Tell him to be a banker or something. :lol:

Have a good night! :wave:

DAMN IT DOG NO! GET BACK HERE! If you're going to drink my drink, then you might as well have the rest of it BECAUSE NOW I CAN'T!

DAMN IT DOG NO! GET BACK HERE! If you're going to drink my drink, then you might as well have the rest of it BECAUSE NOW I CAN'T!

I know people who share their food and drink with their dogs. I find that to be pretty much one of the most disgusting things they could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom