Museum Voor Oude Kunst, Brussels, Belgium Superthread (Six months!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NLOTHsloth's review? Yeah, that's mine. Glad you enjoyed it. I love Khan's the most, personally, just for the comment about Mullen being replaced by a goat. Too fucking funny.

That one was good, too.

Where were you guys this time last year? You were doing a bit better than this yes? That prelim was the best game I've ever seen.

This time last year, well I think were were doing slightly better. I know we lost to Adelaide at the dome in Round 22 and finished 6th, playing Sydney in the Elimination Final.

:ohmy: ROVE'S ON!

15d

:flirt: Did you all know I'm the one responsible for making us get 15d instead of 45d??? *basks in the adoration* :lol:

That is awesome :up:

Your man Fooey is fourth by the way

New Zealand's got golds in women's shot put, women's double sculls rowing, and men's sailboard, a silver in men's individual pursuit cycling, and bronzes in men's team pursuit cycling, men's single sculls and men's coxless pair rowing, men's 1,500m, and men's triathlon. We're still in medal contention in two men's kayaking events, the K1 500m and K2 1,000m.

Yeah, China's the most populous country, though their one child per family policy might mean India will soon pass them.

Twenty20 would be great - it also gives cricketing minnows a real shot at going somewhere too. Don't forget about the Irish and Kenyans. As for the West Indies, they wouldn't be able to compete since its constituent countries all enter the Olympics separately, so that could make things really interesting.

Nice :up: I take it you've got a pretty strong get-out-on-the-ocean contingent over there in NZ? Still angry the Brits are beating us.

They're scary, I reckon, China. I'm very happy to be one of 21 million right here, with my thousands of kilometres :D

Yes, let's hope it happens :up: England would be all for it. Good point about the Windies though, who are they're constituent nations?

:lmao: Ok....who were you talking about???

Wil Anderson.

This time last year, well I think were were doing slightly better. I know we lost to Adelaide at the dome in Round 22 and finished 6th, playing Sydney in the Elimination Final.

I still worry. You always play well against us. What's your predictions? I think it will go:

Geelong
Hawks
Dogs
North
Sydney
Collingwood
Adelaide
St Kilda

Though I'd like to see Richmond sneak in there - great stat too LISTEN IN AX Richmond have made two finals series in 26 years. That's terrible.

OK, I'm working on the Devil's Beef Tub thread.

When the changeover comes I'm out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom