Museum Voor Oude Kunst, Brussels, Belgium Superthread (Six months!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well it seems I can receive all the messages I could ever want from you, Kim, but I can NEVER respond, unless I want to pay a quarter!

well it seems I can receive all the messages I could ever want from you, Kim, but I can NEVER respond, unless I want to pay a quarter!

Every text message I send costs me 25c. Go ripoff Aussie telecommunications.

OMG you want to hear something HILARIOUS?!?! We've got to go to a rugby tournament on Sunday in Auckland....and after the games, there's going to be a 'Stars In Their Eyes' show in the clubrooms!! :lmao:

Ian! You could practice your Bono routine and snippets!! :lmao:

Evidently one dude is going to be John Rowles, so my friend is going to make a MASSIVE pair of womens knickers for us to throw at him :evil:

:hug: That's ok...if you want me to text, sweet, but if it's not worth it, don't worry.

:uhoh: I wish Vodafone would lower their charges...20c per international text...not that it slows me down :giggle:

I find the mindless over-the-top smiling in synchronised swimming freaks me out.

If you can smile all the way through a sport, uh, it's not really a sport.

Good point!

I don't see how the hell it's meant to count as a sport anyway. If it's a sport, so's fucking ballroom dancing and cheerleading! Let's stop cheapening the Olympics, people.

OMG you want to hear something HILARIOUS?!?! We've got to go to a rugby tournament on Sunday in Auckland....and after the games, there's going to be a 'Stars In Their Eyes' show in the clubrooms!! :lmao:

Evidently one dude is going to be John Rowles, so my friend is going to make a MASSIVE pair of womens knickers for us to throw at him :evil:

:lmao:

:lmao: on all counts!

You must drag BonoIan along.

Ahh I love catching eBayers in a lie. Those Buy it Now tickets are NOT below face value :tsk: And you, guy, yah you, the one selling section 333 tickets, claiming them to be right next to the stage...are you serious?

Good point!

I don't see how the hell it's meant to count as a sport anyway. If it's a sport, so's fucking ballroom dancing and cheerleading! Let's stop cheapening the Olympics, people.

See, cheerleading could be in Olympic sport. But take away the cheering and call it a group floor routine in gymnastics. It does require some athletic talent.

Synchronised swimming requires only one real athletic talent: Don't drown! It's only fair that at the very least they shouldn't be allowed to wear nose plugs.

Ahh I love catching eBayers in a lie. Those Buy it Now tickets are NOT below face value :tsk: And you, guy, yah you, the one selling section 333 tickets, claiming them to be right next to the stage...are you serious?

Well, I guess they'd be closer to the stage than I personally am...:shrug:...:giggle:

:tsk: This really sux Ashley..:hug:

Scam them. :drool:

See, cheerleading could be in Olympic sport. But take away the cheering and call it a group floor routine in gymnastics. It does require some athletic talent.

Synchronised swimming requires only one real athletic talent: Don't drown! It's only fair that at the very least they shouldn't be allowed to wear nose plugs.

Hah, you may have a point there, but the floor routines are still dead fucking boring. I suppose, though, you could run the "group floor routine" in conjunction with the beach volleyball! It would be pervtacular.

God, I'm paying 20c per text. Lucky I don't send too many texts or make too many calls.

I get about 600+ free national texts per month and I'm on a plan with 100 free minutes talk time. I also use the best mates plan which is fucking awesome. I save HUNDREDS of dollars because of that, and can talk to Mr G for HOURS without worry of costs!!! :rockon:

I get about 600+ free national texts per month and I'm on a plan with 100 free minutes talk time. I also use the best mates plan which is fucking awesome. I save HUNDREDS of dollars because of that, and can talk to Mr G for HOURS without worry of costs!!! :rockon:

I have been meaning to set up the best mate plan, but I talk to people in person or via the internets more. I just use my phone to set up said meetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom